I look down at my legs, on top of him and then over at the chair across the room."Well actually there is the chair over there next to the couch."

Stefan places his hands lightly on my legs and then smiles at me, giving me goose bumps." Well this looks like the best spot in the house."He looks at me flirting with his playful eyes.

I look up suddenly as I hear Kelseys voice yelling at us."Come on guys shhh, the movie is already starting and I can't hear it."

 Me and Stefan both look at each other and stop talking. I decide it's best to not even try to fight back, because he will probably just win right now because I just don't have the energy.

Then he starts whispering to me." You look a little tense. Just sit back and let me help you relax. After last night you deserve it."

 Before I get a chance to say anything back he pulls off my socks and starts rubbing my feet. I have to admit it feels really good. I don't even remember the last time Jason or anyone in fact has rubbed my feet. I'm guessing he does this for a lot of people because it feels so good. I find myself starting to relax more and just letting my body lay on his while he rubs me.

  He rubs my foot harder causing me to let out a low moan."Don't worry I promise I won't go to far."He moves his hands up my legs a little and I jump back for a second and pull my legs up off his him and out of reach, but he just looks at me."Relax Kendra. You're in the hands of a perfect gentleman."

 I decide to just trust him on this so I lay my legs back on his and let him move his hands up and down massaging my legs and thighs. I realize just how good it's starting to make me feel and I start pushing his hands harder into my thighs wanting more of his touch. I haven't felt this good in so long.

 He can tell the affect his touch is having on my body as I lay there helpless in his strong arms" Come put your head over here in my lap so that I can rub your shoulders. 

Already under his spell I get up and do what he says. I lay my head on his lap and just let him massage my back and shoulders. I feel as if I can just fall asleep. It starts to feel so good that I let a little moan escape my mouth but then I stop myself so he doesn't get the wrong idea. He grabs me and pulls me further in his lap until I'm pretty much sitting on his lap. Then he starts rubbing my sides and stomach and reaching down to rub the top of my thighs again. My heart starts to race and it gets harder to breath so I sit up and pull away, knowing I'm letting myself get way to into this.

  I sit up and pull slightly away from his hands."I think I'm good now. T-thanks though."

 He looks at me a little dissapointed" Are you sure? I really don't mind it at all. I just thought you needed a little pick me up and that it might help you relax. You look like somethings bothering you. If you need to talk I'm a good listener. I promise."

 I look into his thoughtful eyes and want to see the goodness inside, but then I shake the thought."Thanks Stefan. Do you use that line on all the girls? I'm sure they all fall for you to."

 He quickly shoots me a cocky grin."Who says there are any girls?"

 I move away so that I'm sitting on the loveseat faceing him." I'm just taking a wild guess, thats all. With your movie star good looks and your good charm.."

 He cuts me off and looks at me with blushing cheeks." So you think I'm cute, huh."He starts laughing.  

Duh" Oh don't play stupid you know you have girls throwing themselves at you all the time. You just flash them one smile and thats the end of it." I flash him a smile pretending to be him.