~A Bad Day for Mikael~

One day Raphael came to Mikael and Lunalea's house bringing a letter for the former great general. It said:

"Give me back my cheesecake! I know you're the one who stole it! -dont try to deny coz I have proof in the form of a videotape! <not that you know what is a videotape>-

And because I'm so angry you better bring me a chococake as well if you wanna be forgiven!

Believe me you dont want to taste the wrath of a real pissed-off writer! <Remember the saying a pen is mightier than a sword?? Well let's say you wouldnt want MY pen to get anywhere near you!!

-Sapphire Star-"

Mikael gulped, glanced at Raphael who looked at him questioningly, then ran to Lunalea, asking her to bake a cheesecake and a chococake.

3 hours later, Mikael and Raphael was standing in front of the SapphireStar's place...

'knock. knock.'

SapphireStar: (opens door) Ha. I've been expecting you.

Mikael: (presents the cakes) Am I forgiven?

SapphireStar: (takes the offering and smiles) Yes. Come on in. Where are the girls? ..though I'm glad Gabriel's not coming. I dont want to risk my laptop explodes. again.

Raphael: You can relax. She's.. preoccupied at the castle.

Mikael: My wife's entering her 9th month of pregnancy. I forbid her from traveling, though she did want to come. She sends her regards for you.

SapphireStar: Ah..she's always been the sweetest one.

Raphael: Do you have another visitor? I saw a curious-looking shoes by the door.

SapphireStar: Oh. They belong to Lord Uriel's client.

Raphael & Mikael: (in unison) Lord Uriel's here!?

SapphireStar: (nods, sipping a cup of tea)

Raphael: But I thought he disappeared..

Mikael: Where's he? I need to ask him something about Lunalea and our baby--

SapphireStar: There. Behind the dark purple curtain.

(Mikael rushes to the direction pointed)

Raphael: (to SapphireStar) What is Lord Uriel doing here?

SapphireStar: He said he's tired of the war, the kingdom, and all the spoiled kings who ordered him around. Since he doesnt have anywhere else to go, I allow him to stay here while he works to gather enough money to buy his own place.

Raphael: What job does he do? And you said client..

SapphireStar: (takes a piece of cheesekecake and eats it) This is delicious! Want some? (Raphael shakes his head) Uhm..right. He does counseling for couples and families.

Raphael: (looks astonished and amused at the same time) He does what?? You're joking..

SapphireStar: Well, he does fortune-telling too if there's a fair.

Raphael: But he's the greatest clairvoyant--

(He stops mid-sentenced when a Japanese-looking woman emerges from behind the curtain)

SapphireStar: (to the woman) Leaving already, Aira?

Aira: Ya, I have another appointment..

SapphireStar: You sure? I have a delicious chococake right here... (opens the box of the chococake)

Aira: (almost drools at the sight) I.. em.. I.. (hesitates) I nedd to go. Maybe next time. Thx anyway. Bye. (leaves in a hurry)

SapphireStar: (shrugs) her loss. (shoving a piece of chococake into her mouth)

(Mikael appears from behind the curtain, followed by Lord Uriel)

Raphael: Lord Uriel! We've been looking for--hey, where's your..third eye?

Uriel: (sighs) gone.

Mikael: (a bit panic) Let's go, Raph. Lunalea might need our help anytime now.

Raphael: (surprised) Is it time yet?

Mikael: Lord Uriel said so. Come on.

Uriel: (grabs Mikael's upper arm) Not so fast. Hand me your money bag first.

Mikael: What?

Uriel: You've made my client ranaway without paying. Now give me your money bag as the compensation.

Mikael: But--!

Raphael: Just give it to him, Mikael! We must hurry.

Mikael: alright. (grumbles and gives his money bag to Lord Uriel reluctantly.)

Raphael: Excuse us.

SapphireStar: Bye! Thx for the cakes!

(Mikael and Raphael leave)

SapphireStar: (to Lord Uriel) How do you know about Lunalea? You can no longer see the future since you lost your third eye..

Uriel: (smirks) I'm lying to get rid of them.

SapphireStar: (chuckles) Yea right. You're lying too about Aira.. She never forgets to pay you.

Uriel: (shrugs and pockets Mikael's money bag) What can I say? I need all the money I can get.