Trivia Challenge & Main Event Match Made

We stand there and watch the promo for Zack Ryder, wow weirdo much. It's now time for the rookie trivia challenge and I'm standing next to Alex for full support. Thank god Rhodes left the stage, if he didn't nothing would've stopped me from slapping him right across the face.

"Alright it's time for the WWE trivia challenge. Rookies, if you guys are going to be future stars, you have to appreciate the rich WWE history. So let me give you the rules real quick. In the first round, questions are worth 100 points. In the second round, the questions are going to be slightly more difficult and worth 200 points. When this is all said and done, I'll tell you exactly what you win. Are you ready to play the WWE trivia challenge? Gentlemen make sure you have your microphones ready so we can hear your answers. Here's your first question, please no shouting out from the Universe, thank you. Okay. Who competed in the Iron Man match at Wrestlemania 12 in 1996?" Matt explains then asks.

Alex, McGillicutty and Kaval think until McGillicutty hits the buzzer.

"Michael McGillicutty?"

"HBK..."

"And..."

"Uh..."

"It's a classic opponent."

"Bret Hart."

"Bret the hitman Hart and Shawn Michaels is correct. 100 points for Michael McGillicutty!"

Okay, it's just one question. No big deal, Alex still has time to catch up.

"Moving on, second question. Ha ha ha. Pete Gas, Joey Abs and Rodney made up which group?"

Kaval hits the buzzer first.

"Kaval's hand is on the bottom."

"The Mean Street Posse." Kaval answers.

"The Mean Street Posse is correct! Okay, which WWE superstar's entrance theme begins with the lyrics 'you think you know me'?"

"Edge." McGillicutty answers instantly.

Damn!

"Edge, Michael McGillicutty is correct. Michael McGillicutty has 200 points and is in the lead. Okay, what other famous billionaire did Mr. McMahon put his hair up against at Wrestlemania 23. Michael McGillicutty."

"Donald Trump."

"Donald Trump is correct. Michael McGillicutty has 300 points, Kaval has 100 and Alex Riley has 0. Okay, the Killswitch is the finishing move of which superstar?"

Alex almost had it but Kaval beat him to it.

"Kaval..."

"Christian." Kaval answers.

"Christian is correct. Triple H's entrance music is played by which legendary rock band?"

McGillicutty got to the buzzer first.

"Uh is it Rob Zombie?" he asks.

Rob Zombie? Really? Then Kaval gets it next.

"Motorhead?" Kaval asks.

"Motorhead is correct, Kaval has tied this up. 300 to 300."

Man, Alex isn't getting any of these. This isn't fair. Music sounds, ending the 1st round.

"That's the end of round one! We are tied, Kaval has 300 points, Michael McGillicutty has 300 points and Alex Riley has zero points. But...but, the questions are now worth 200 points. Okay let's get to some hard ones here. Ah here's a good one. Which WWE hall of famer was the very first intercontinental champion?"