Nightmares Facing Reality

Marceline’s P O V

“I told you he never wanted you” Jack said, charging towards me.

I moved the side and kneeing him in the ribs.

He does . . . he does love me! You’ll never have me . . . EVER! I rather die than to be with you Jack! I cried.

I was weak from it all. Maz was taken away from me forever. He was taken away from me while he was in a bad state. I don’t know if I can live without him; I know I can’t.

Jack stood up and slapped me across the face.

“You bitch, you’re gonna pay for everything you’ve done to me!” he slammed me to the wall and left wet kisses all over my neck. I didn’t move, I didn’t yell . . . I didn’t fight. I kept thinking about Maz. I kept thinking about my life, a life without him is a life not worth living.

“Good girl. This is how I want you to be all the time” he growled in my ear.

I didn’t reply. I stood there getting; raped.

He pulled my hair and pushed me onto the bed. I lay there, not moving and not fighting.

Jack took our clothes off and began kissing down my stomach. His hands roamed my body but not the way Maz does. Maz touched me in a way that made me feel special. Jack touched me like he’s paying for it. It didn’t feel right but I couldn’t let them touch Maz.

“Wait here” he whispered as he got off me.

Jack came back with rope in his hand.

“Just in case you decide to slip away or something” he smirked.

I didn’t even look at him. I just turned my face away from him. He disgusts me; what a way to win a girls heart? Bastard.

He took the rope and tied my wrists together. I didn’t move, I didn’t yell . . . I didn’t fight.

I closed my eyes to mentally escape this torture I was enduring. I could hear Maz’s voice echo in my head.

You’re mine and I’m yours . . . forever and always baby. Forever and always. I love you Marceline . . . I fucking love you babe” I heard.

Forever and always . . .

Maz is forever mine, how would he feel if he knew I got raped? He would want me to fight right? Maz would want me to defend myself right? I can’t go through with this! It’s not fair to me or to Maz!

Get the fuck off me Jack! I tried to kick him back.

“Ugh! I knew you would act this way! I’m fucking done with this bullshit!” he reached under the pillow and pulled out a gun.

LOVE ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT! . . . LOVE MEEE!!” he waved the gun in the air.

Never . . . I whispered.

He forcefully pushed the gun in my mouth and pulled the hammer of the gun down, aiming to shoot.

I love you Maz . . . I’ll see you soon. I mumbled as I squeezed my eyes shut.

“Wake up . . . Wake up Marceline” I hear a faint voice.

Maz?! MAZ ARE YOU OKAY?! I shout.

“Wake up Marceline!” I felt someone shake me.

I opened my eyes to see Maz next to me.

Maz!! I hugged him and cried by his ear.