Chapter 9

Updated once again it's short but there is a twist I don't know if you guys are going to like this but here it is :)

ENJOY GUYS

*********

 ? P.O.V.

Meet me behind the stadium under the seats.

Messaging back I replied with 'Ok coming now'. Standing up from my seat I made my way down the stairs, the game was now finally over. Reaching the dark area under the stairs I felt someone's hands pull at my waist. I squealed in surprise hearing him chuckle behind me.

"Don't do that" I whined pushing him away.

"Why did I scare you?" he chuckled, I just shook my head, he pulled at my chin capturing my lips in a hot kiss, shoving his tongue in my mouth.

"Come over tonight?" he breathed out circling his arms around my waist.

"You know I can't, Mike's party is tonight for the team and you know who will be there, I have to be there for him" I frowned, why would he even ask me that when he knows I have to be there.

"When are you going to leave him?" he frowned raising his voice slightly. He was not serious, he's fun in all but I am not leaving Colton for him. I just can't.

"Why would you ask that, I am not leaving him, I'm in love with him" I spoke, he just shook his head not understanding.

"How can you be in love with him when you're sleeping with me" he grumbled, leaning in closer to me.

"Your fun, this is all just fun", I replied, he pulled me back roughly slamming his lips to mine he trailed down to the crock of my neck sucking at my skin hard. I held on to his biceps pulling him closer. This was hot and making me want him right here but I had to go.

"Hell yeah I'm fun, but what about us" he questioned looking down at me. What about us? Is he joking, since when was there us.

"What about us? Are you suggesting you want more" I arched my eyebrow at him.

"Maybe" he shrugged.

"Don't be silly you know you only want sex out of this"

"I did, but now I want more, I want you" he spoke, I shook my head in disbelief he cannot be serious. I wanted to laugh.

"No you don't babe, you just love sex and not only just with me" I said I knew he had a lot of girls on the side.

"True but I can change we can be together" he suggested, Oh I don't think so.

"No babe, I mean the sex is great and all and I have fun with you but that's all this is" I responded he just shook his head.

"Sooner or later you will be mine" he declared, I just shook my head wrapping my arms around his neck pulling his mouth back to mine to shut him up. I will agree with later, I love the sex but that's all this is.