Chapter 11 "Going With The Flow"

Hey Everyone, here is Chapter 11. I hope you all like it. Now to your right, this is how I picture Rebecca, untamed hair. This picture captures the look I want Rebecca to have. Next chapter going to have to have something special for you all!!! Also be sure to vote!!!

But anyway.......

Enjoy

Angel's P.O.V.

Once home I went straight to my room, I didn't feel like hearing my sisters talk about the same thing they always talk about, the Cameron brothers. Cold chills went down my back each time I wonder what they would do to me if they found out. I knew I would hear a lot of screaming and cussing from them, I probably would have to fight them off me.

The house was quiet besides my sisters. It would be nicer if they had gone with them.

I lay in bed thinking about me getting to know the triplets. It would be a lot easier if our packs were on good terms.

I didn't know why but everything Rebecca talked to me about my situation, she was always right. I guess she somewhat knows what I'm going through and wants me to keep from making the same mistakes she made. Her story still rings clear in my mind. Maybe that's why she's not to kind to her twins, because of what they did. I don't want anyone to be killed over me.

I look at my phone to see if I had any messages from Levi but still nothing. I sent over twenty messages to him and haven't got a response to any of them. I hope he was ok and wasn't one of the victims. These killings did make me curious about who is doing them.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door and when I opened it, it was my mother. The words need sleep were written on her face but she still kept her graceful presence. She's home early, I wonder if they found the killer.

I sat on the edge of my bed as she came in. A faint smile, true but tired. "How are you?"

I shrugged, not knowing how I could begin to answer her question. There were only two words that came in to my mind. "I'm okay."

I'm ok? What kind of answer is that, I thought. I wasn't ok, on the inside I was screaming for answers to all of my questions. Nothing this entire week went ok, everything was wrong.

She came to sit next to me.

"There have been several un-explained murders in the area" she trailed off. "Most of the victims were around your age." She had that 'This could have been my child' look on her face. "They were so young, haven't even tasted life yet."

"Do you know what killed them?" grabbing her hand, hoping this would ease her just a little. "Or at least clues to help?"

She stared blankly at the wall. "No, not really. The only thing all the killings have in common is all the victims throats were ripped open."

There was a brief moment of silence between us before my mother stood up. She gave me a hug and walked towards the door.

"Mom can I ask you something?"

She turn around with curious eyes "Sure, what is it?"

"Well..." I could feel my throat drying. "I want to know about the Timber Pack. I couldn't find any information besides what I already know. They're our enemies but I didn't see any records of it anywhere."

"Those records your father keep sealed." she explained, moving to sit back down next to me. "Our packs are in fact enemies. Now, why they are our packs enemies I don't have a clue, it was before me and your father met."

"Oh." I said in almost a whisper. That really wasn't the answer I wanted to hear. But it did bring me to my next question. "If two packs are enemies, can the pack member find their mate in that pack?"