Random.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting their own battles"

  "It's only after you've lost everything can you be free to do absoulutely anything"

  "To make a difference you must first BE different"

  "Don't follow your dreams. Chase them"

  "When I'm with you, it's like a tiny piece of the unniverse just shifts into the place it's supposed to be and all is right with the world"

  "I wanna walk and not run. I wanna skip and not fall. I wanna look at the horizon and not see a building standing tall. I wanna be the only one for miles and miles. Except for maybe you and your smile."

  "We stopped checking for monsters under our beds when we realized they were inside us"

  "The soul helps the body, and at certain moments raises it. It is the only bird which sustains its cage"

  "There are two kinds of secrets; one's we keep from others, and one's we keep from ourselves"

  "Good friends are like stars, you can't always see them, but their always there"

  "Dream without fear. Love without limits"

  "Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong and act the way you always do, because strong walls shake but never collapse"

  "Hugs never fail, to express what words cannot"

  "I believe that behind ever negative thing, a postive thing is waiting to be learned"

  "Always forgive your enimies, nothing annoys them as much as that"

  "Any guy can love a thousand girls, but only a rare guy can love one girl in a thousand ways"

  "Beauty gets the attention. Personality gets the heart"

  "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

  "The human mind treats a new idea the way the body treats a strange protein--it rejects it."

  if someone were to harm my family or a friend or somebody i love, i would eat them. i might end up in jail for 500 years, but i would eat them. - Johny Depp <3