Tiana tells How to Hook a Guy

Tiana’ tells How to Hook a Guy

Hello…You must know about me already. Was it your brother who talked about me to you? Or was it your boyfriend? It might have been a guy, of that I’m sure. It’s hard to resist me after all I have my rules. Yes, simple love rules that make all boys crazy; crazy, about me. They could try and resist but it would all be a waste. I haven’t always been like this. I have experimented, so, basically all my rules are written on the basis of trial and error method. You could try my rules too if you want to be like me. Down below I am listing my rules, they could just be the thing to get you the boy of your dreams.

Rule number 1#:  Give in a little and then ignore

Example: Imagine that you are at a party or some other event. How will you make that cute guy notice you? The answer is easy. You have to go up to that guy and ask about something and then the small talk will change into a fully fledged conversation in no time. You could start the conversation by saying, “Hey have you seen Kylie?” You can replace ‘Kylie’ with a friend’s name. It can work even if the hot guy doesn’t know ‘Kylie’. Steer away from the topic slowly by discussing in general stuff about the party. When you are in the middle of an interesting conversation with him, make a friend appear by your side (you can slyly text a friend to come over).

When you are talking about something really fascinating divert your attention to your friend. Talk a little, only a little to the cute guy next to you. By the end of the party the guy would be begging for your attention. You might score a date or his number when it’s time to leave.

Rule number 2#:  Don’t force yourself on him.

Example: When a guy says, “Excuse me, I have to leave.” Or, “It was nice talking to you but I gotta go.” Or as a matter of fact says anything remotely similar to the above get the hint. The guy is not interested. I’m sure you will find a guy who is interested in you soon enough.

Rule number 3#”: Play hard to get.

Example: There’s a cute guy who and you have him where you want. That is he seems totally interested in you. This is the crucial time girls; watch your every step carefully. Play hard to get. Don’t be easily available or eager all the time. If he asks you out on a third date; be nice to him but don’t let him take you for granted. If he asks you out on a date on Monday tell him you are busy on Monday how about another day? Do this even if you are free that day. This will teach him not to take you for granted. Keep a healthy balance though. He should not feel you are not interested in him. Be tactful.

Rule number 4#:  Give him Space.

If the guy you are aiming for is behaving strangely give him space. By strangely I mean he behaves like he’s totally into one moment and the next moment like he he’s not into you at all. That behaviour is not uncommon. It usually means that the guy is confused about his feelings for you. Give him time to sort out things in his mind. He might come around to you sooner or later.

Rule number 5#:  Go easy on Make-up

I know a party or date or an event of any sort excites you. You usually want to take out all the make-up you own and then zealously slather it on. DON’T DO THAT EVER. Boy’s hate make-up, they especially hate it when all the make-up shows. Trust me you don’t want to look like a clown with purple eye-shadow, gaudy pink blush and a neon lipstick. I am not telling you to apply no make-up but go easy on it. If you decide to put on foundation, it should perfectly match your skin tone. The blush on should be subtle and should just give you a rosy pink natural blush. If you want to put on red lipstick go ahead but make sure it suits you and you can carry it off. Guys love red lipsticks on girls if they can carry it off without looking trashy. Put it on only on special occasions though.

I usually prefer to put on mascara, lip-gloss and some blush on.

Authors Note: On the right side of this page you can see and hear me discussing the rules in a youtube video. You can subscribe me on youtube if you want, my name there is StorySpinnerWattpad. Phew…I know the amount looks less but it took time to put all of it together. Don’t worry there will be more rules. I will put up 5 rules every week. Do tell me if you plan on using any of the rules I mentioned and how they worked for you. And vote as much as you can because if I don’t get enough votes I might not put up more rules. I am just writing them because you guys asked me to :D So, show your support please.