Inject Me Sweetly One Shot XxSkater2Girl16xX - [Jack]

Inject Me Sweetly-One Shot Contest for XxSkater2Girl16xX [Jack]

Why must days be this boring?

I sighed as I exited from the room where several vampires were drinking. Whether it is blood of alcohol….I don’t know.

At least tomorrow was the ball. That shall be interesting.

I grabbed a glass of mixed blood and vodka, wrinkling my nose at the smell but once I tasted it I shrugged it off. O negative. My favorite.

“Jack!” I blinked as a blond girl-vampire-stepped in front of me wearing a very short and….revealing dress. Can’t I find a girl that’s not slutty?! Is that too much to ask?

Despite my thoughts I smiled kindly at her. “Hello Rose. What is it?”

“Would you like to dance?” Her eyes sparked, revealing she wanted much more than a dance. My body, my money, my blood…..something more than a meaningless dance.

“No thank you. I have to return to my friend.” I lied, scooting away from her before she could protest and made my way down the endless hallways of the ‘Blood Bank’. It was a bar I’ve accomplished after many years. Though I did not care much for it, it brought in money.

Now, I know what you must be thinking. ‘Money, chicks, blood and booze equals self-conceited jackass me’? Well sorry, but you’re wrong. I don’t ‘whore around’ with women. Or men for that matter, considering I’m bisexual.

I just try t live as normal as a bloodsucking cretin can in this world.

I opened the door at the very end of the hall using my key then punched in the code that allowed me into the place I resided in. I had soundproofed the walls so the sound of music and sex couldn’t breach my humble abode. Most of the apartment was homey looking. Definitely looking lived in from the few scattered dirty clothes and dishes. I’m neat but I’m still a dude.

I released my long black hair from my ponytail and I headed to my bathroom for a quick shower before I go get some Burger King and a quick human snack. Nah, probably just a few chicken fries. The blood from the bar fills me up.

So, now I’m here sitting at Burger King in a lone booth around eight at night while any normal man would be at a bar, well, my bar, getting shit-faced.

Sometimes I question my upbringing as a respectable child.

I heard someone walk into the fast food restaurant and the scent of their cologne wafted through my nose.

Usually I found cologne or perfume too strong for my nose and I start sneezing like crazy (main reason I stay away from body or fragrance shops) but this time it smelled good.

Enticing.

Like the blood running through his veins when I’m hungry. I was sustained at the moment but still-it smelled really good.

I glanced up under my eyelashes to see a boy. No, man I guess. He seems about eighteen with pecan colored hair and blue-green eyes. Or were they green-blue? Wait, does that make sense? Whatever.

For some strange reason though, this mortal was attracting my attention more than normal. I watched as he grabbed the bag of food from the lady at the counter then left, glancing around the place before he did. When his eyes met mine they considerably widened and I blinked. Then he was gone, walking out of Burger King and onto the streets.

After a few minutes I finished my meal, threw away the trash and then walked casually down the sidewalk in only black jeans and a gray v-neck sweater.

Then I smelt that mortal again. And also the scent of that vampire who asked me to dance earlier.

I don’t know what made me but I immediately turned down the alley that the smell of blood was coming from.

At the end I could make out the sight of the boy and the girl who was still in the slutty dress….except the boy’s blood was dripping down her chin onto it.

My anger spiked for no reason as she bit down hard on the boys throat, producing a whimper from him. I strode forward, grabbing the vampire’s neck and smashed her against the alley wall beside us, making her fall unconscious. I’m amazed I did this without getting blood on my clothes. Such a messy eater she is.

The boy collapsed against me and I scowled. Well, now there’s blood on me. I leaned my head down, licking over the bite marks and when the taste caught my taste buds my breathing hitched. God damn that tastes good.

I refrained from making a bite myself and lifted him in my arms like a bride. He had passed out from the blood loss or fright I don’t know. I just know that not a lot of blood was gone. Maybe a pint. Maybe two. Okay, that chick spilled a pint. And drunk one. How could you be that messy?

I shook my head, knowing I would have to bring him to my house until he woke up so I could wipe his memory. And all this before the day of the ball where Prince Sebastian will choose a bride. And reveal a human that’s been living with them. Or so the rumor says.

When the mortal awoke I was sitting in the corner of my room, blending in with the shadows as I watched him. It was maybe midnight by now.

At first he just groaned, his limbs twitching occasionally.

Then he sat up groggily, rubbing his face.

I had to admit: he was cute. No doubt about it.

His head suddenly snapped up, noticing the different location and then he looked down at my king-sized bed he was occupying since there was no other bed in my house. And no way in hell was I putting him in one of the bedroom’s people at the bar used.

“What the hell?” He muttered, picking at the dark blue v-neck I had put on him since his other shirt was covered in blood. He had a nice body (if you’re interested in that fact).

“So, you’re finally awake.” I stated and his head snapped up, looking at me as I rose from the couch.

“Where am I?” He growled.

“Whoa there, kid, I saved your little life.” I smirked and he scowled at me.

“What? I’m not a kid! And what the hell are you talk-oh my God! Vampire!” He shouted, squealing like a little girl as he held his pointer fingers like a cross. What. The. Hell? Well that was unexpected.

“Look kid, I saved your ass from being killed. Well, you could have been killed. That chick was so sloppy,” I rolled my eyes, “The only reason you’re here is because you passed out so I couldn’t wipe your memory and send you home.” He was looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. Really? Was it that hard? I need sleep. I get cranking without it.

I sighed, walking over to the bed. He scouted back until his back hit the headboard and started to look panicked. Then he glared at me.

“Look, demon, don’t you dare suck my-”

“Dick? Blood? I’ll do either but right now I need to make you forget everything and then get some sleep.” I cut him off, tapping my finger against his nose. He jerked back, looking flustered. I didn’t understand why he looked like that until I went over what I said in my head. Oh….oops.

I sighed again and then thought of something. I had the urge to kiss him. Oh well, I’m going to wipe his memory anyway.

I grabbed the collar of his (my) shirt and planted my lips to his quickly, savoring the feel and then pulled back, looking into his eyes as his cheeks flushed. Then they faded, along with his eyes that were blank and unblinking.

I nodded to myself and called my driver, Jackson. I told him the kids address (I stole it from his mind when he woke up). I told him to take the boy home since I was too tired and I trusted Jackson with immortal life. He was like a brother to me.

Finally I headed to sleep while my lips kept tingling and my nose twitched at the boy’s scent that covered my sheets. For some strange reason, I welcomed this feeling though. His name was Aaron (something I also stole from his mind) and that name kept repeating in my head as I drifted unconcious. And think, all this happened before the ball.