Chapter One

Hey guys, this is my first time of posting my work online for people to read so I hope you like it! I'm going to keep the main story PG-13 but I'm going to be posting R-rated chapters separately, enjoy!

Chapter One.

BEEEEEP-BEEEEEP-BEEEEEP

Slowly surfacing from my deep sleep with a groan I slammed my hand down onto the object making that annoying noise that was ruining my mood, only to realise that it was my alarm clock. Great, I thought groggily, this can mean only one thing....first day of term.

I reluctantly dragged myself out of my warm, fluffy bed and made my way over to my en-suite shivering slightly from the cold. Stepping into my hot shower and letting the jets pummel my back I felt the fog of sleep leave my brain. I lathered my hair and shaved my legs, absent-mindedly watching the steam rise around me, thinking of the day ahead.

Wrapping a thick towel around me I headed back into my room to get dressed. Being the first day of term all the other girls were bound to be dressing to impress and i had just the outfit to blow them all out of the water. I opened my walk in wardrobe and gazed lovingly at the outfit I'd bought specially at the weekend. Slipping into the dark skinny fit jeans, I added the large woollen tan jumper that hung of my shoulder seductively showing slightly more skin and cleavage than might be deemed suitable for a day at college, but like I give a crap. Fixing some my hair lovingly until it hung down my back in a shimmering cascade of platinum blond curls. I decided on applying just a touch of mascara to highlight my electric blue eyes, relishing the fact that I did not have the need for heavy foundation with my flawless skin.

My phone started to ring from where I'd left it under my pillow and I dashed to grab it almost tripping over myself in my haste. Checking the caller I.D i grinned before answering the phone to my best friend Becks.

"Hey slut!" I sang into the phone earning hysterical giggles on the other end of the line.

"Now what sort of a way is that to speak to your partner in crime?" she retorted in-between laughter.

"Well....I know I'm late picking you up so I thought I'd try to soften you up" I replied rather sheepishly.

"mhmm you said it sister" she said donning an accent "your lucky I love you so much, as I will forgive you if you leave the house in the next five minutes!" now thankfully returning back to normal.

"Okay, deal. I'll see you in ten Becks, love ya!" I ended the call. Now you see that is one of the reasons why I love her so much, she doesn't get annoyed or hold grudges..EVER.

Having not realised quite how late I was I dashed around my room chucking on some jewellery, stopping briefly to spritz myself with perfume and check myself in the mirror. I all but fell down the stairs in my attempt to make up time. It was as I was hopping around at the doorway trying to quickly put on my tan stiletto ankle boots that completed my outfit that I heard the deep chuckle of my brother's voice behind me. I spun around scowling at him ready for the smart quip he was sure to make.