Harry Styles Sad Imagine

• Dedicated to Harry Styles

A/N: Hey, can you vote this before you read it please? It would help a lot, thanks. Anyway.... ---

((btw I posted this some time in 2013 when I was 12-13 so apologies to any mistakes or cliche stuff oops))

"Harry?" I asked, wounded.

"Y/N." He replied, no emotion in his voice.

The hospital was quiet, only the buzzing of the life-support machine could be heard. I looked up at him, and my eyes fell back to our hands tightly grasped together. I closed my eyes.

"Y/N!?"

"I'm tired." I said, my breathing getting heavier.

"I will let you rest then." Harry said, getting up. Our hands parted, and he leaned down to kiss me, as I watched under hooded eyes.

"Bye." I whispered. I could sense him standing there, and his hand went up to his eyes. He left, gently closing the door. I fell asleep, dreaming of the time I was walking, laughing, living with Harry. I woke up, and I saw the doctor looming over me.

His face was filled with gloom, and I sensed bad news.

"Hello, Mrs. Styles." He said, his voice formal.

"Yes?" I said, wearily.

"I need to tell you something." I knew it.

"What is it?" I whispered. He sighed, and spoke again.

"Ever since your heart failed, your other organs are slowly depleting. This means there is no real reason of you living here, taking up a spare room."

"Oh." I said, hurt, but relieved as well.

"I've told Harry, and when I leave, he will come and see you." He said, walking over to the door, and stopped. He glanced at his clipboard, walking out.

-------

A few minutes later, Harry came in. His eyes were red from crying, and his cheeks were wet from tears. He looked at me, and sat down. He took hold of my right hand, and fingered the gold ring on my finger. I looked at it, sighing.

"Y/N, I love you, I always will." I smiled.

"I love you too Harry." A silence was held for a few minutes, and Harry cleared his throat, his voice sounding brighter.

"You know, a little girl with cancer, she will have this room, when you are gone." A tear slipped out of his eye, falling onto my hand. He continued speaking, as I lay there quietly.

"She is 9 years old-" he broke off, the door opening. A girl and her parents came in, the mothers eyes blotchy. The girl came up to me, and placed a red rose in my hand. I smiled, and a single tear fell out of my eye. Her father said,

"Thank you, Y/N, you have saved Darcy's life." Harry stiffened in his chair. He ran his free hand through his hair, and Darcy smiled back at me, her hair thin, as it was falling out. The mother and father crossed their heart, while Darcy copied. They left the room, and Darcy whispered a thank you. The door gently shut, and I looked up at Harry. He looked down at me, fresh tears in his eyes.

"I always wanted a daughter called Darcy." He said, wiping his eyes.

"Well now you have got one." I said, picking up the rose and giving it to Harry. Harry swallowed.

"Thank you for making my life wonderful, full of love, laughter, happiness. I will keep my ring on forever, and think of you always, looking after you. Please, don't greive so much, and carry on with your life, your band, as you will go in One Direction." Harry hugged me, my gown getting wet with tears. I patted his back, and wept into his soft brown curls. He looked up, and wiped his nose.

"Bye, Y/N. I will always remember you. I too shall keep this ring on forever, and have this too." He gave me back the rose.

"I love you Harry. To the moon and back." He smiled.

"I love you too. To the moon and back." His right hand was on the plug for the life support machine. His hand tightened on mine. Our rings touching, my rose on my chest. He looked at me, and I nodded. He pulled the plug, the beeping stopped.

"I will love you, forever and always." I said, my eyes closing.

"Goodbye Harry."

He wept harder then.

"Goodbye, Y/N, I will see you soon, in heaven." Harry started singing, his tone deep. He kissed me, and I left.

--3 years later--

Harrys POV: It had been 3 whole years, since she left me. I still miss her now, but I kept to my word. I have never taken my ring off.

"Don't worry, I will never forget you." I said.

"Harry?" Louis called.

"What?" I huskily replied.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked.

"Y/N."

"Harry, Y/N has been gone for 3 years, that's impos-" I cut him off.

"Y/N is right here with me. She never left me." I heard Louis sigh. My hand was grasped around hers. I could feel her warmth, and I broke down crying. I could feel her hands hug me, telling it would be okay.

"Don't worry, Y/N, I will come for you soon, you just wait." I told a photo of Y/N.

A/N: Okay, so did it make you cry? comment below if it did or not. This was all completly made by me. If I see anyone copying, I'll report you... VOTE IT UP!!!! IT WOULD REALLY HELP!! Follow me? That would help by knowing people don't just read them, they also read the rest of the stuff i produce. :)