Chapter Twenty-five

He wasn’t having another secret meeting was he?

“I was with Zayn,” he answered.

“Oh…”

“We were just talking.”

“For two hours?”

“Yeah…it was nothing.”

I wanted to push for more information, but I decided against it. We just had that ridiculous fight last night; I don’t need another one, not now at least.

“I need to shower,” I said whilst sitting up.

“Can I come?”

“No, I actually want to get clean.”

“I could help you with that.”

“Maybe some other time,” I suggested, putting emphasis on the word ‘maybe’.

He pouted, “Okay.”

I went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me, turning on the faucet and stripping from my remaining clothes.

As soon as the water was at the right temperature, I stepped inside and let the warm water run over my body, easing my muscles.

Stress relief was something I could definitely use right now.

The best way for me to relax is swimming, but I haven’t had any time for that. Lately my life has been so hectic that I haven’t gotten any free time whatsoever.

Between my Harry problems, issues with my dad, going to school, doing homework, studying for tests, and having friends that needed to know every detail of my “love life” I don’t get any time to myself.

I’m not complaining about this week though. Harry and I needed to have this week and a half together without the excess drama.

There was a knock on the door and I realised I hadn’t washed anything except for my hair and my face. How long have I been in here?

“You almost done in there?” Harry asked coming into the bathroom and closing the door. I should have locked that.

“Sorry, I was just thinking about stuff.”

“Must be pretty interesting if it took thirty minutes to think about. What kind of stuff?”

“Are you serious? Well, I am almost done…and it’s nothing.”

“No it’s not, tell me.”

“I’m just a little stressed…Do you know of anywhere I could swim?”