AUTHOR'S NOTE 2 - PLEASE READ!

Hello to all my lovely fans!

You guys are amazing for being so patient and now I feel bad for bringing bad news! :(

I wanted to to tell you that this story is offically going 'On Hold' because of many reasons:

1) My laptop - where all my stories are kept - crashed and at the moment, the cool computer company that my dad sent it to is trying to fix it or trying to get all my files back. I don't want to rewrite the chapters until I know for sure that I can't get my files back.

2) I had an amazing brainwave and I've decided to rewrite the ending of the story completely. This will take some time because I have so much going on at the moment and my school doesn't want to give their students a social life and so they give us a shitload of homework! Grr!

3) I am a HUGE procrastinator and so it will take some time for me to write the ending of the story. SORRY!

In the mean time, I have two other stories which you can check out if you haven't already. "Opposites Really Do Attract" and "Broken Love" (which is a joint story with KPatel20). I would love it if you read those as well because they're nowhere near as popular as this one and I think that you guys would really like them *fingers crossed*

Here's the synopsis:

Shayne is starting a new year at Blair Academy. He's surprisingly happy to be back at school with his close friends and he wants to get the best out of his last year at school before persuing his dream of becoming a famous photographer.

Mysti is back at Valenica Academy for another year of lessons, learning and boredom. She cannot wait for her final year to be over because then she'll be free of everything and be able to become a journalist like she's always dreamed.

Before any of this can start however, Shayne and Mysti will have to deal with bullies, bitches, danger and... love?

Will they be able to survive all of this without leaving a mark so deep in their hearts that they become broken lovers?

If you want to check it out now, please click on the external link (which is >>> that way somewhere) and it will take you straight to the first chapter!

4) I have a series of stories called "Opposites". Please check them out.

Book 1 - Opposites Really Do Attract!

Meet Erin Ganson: she's a total brainiac and is training to be a teacher at eighteen! To complete, her early teacher course, she has to show experience by tutoring.

Enter Liam Becksley: a twenty year old, rich playboy who just can't be bothered to focus on his university courses when there are too many hot babes in the world.

So, what will happen when these two opposites meet? Attraction or Repulsion?

Book 2 - Opposites Really Do Distract!

[SEQUEL to "Opposites Really Do Attract!"]

Meet Arielle Carter: she’s pretty, popular and loves to party. Her Dad, however is forcing her to become a lawyer in order to gain a better reputation in the business world.

Enter Devon Sawyer: a twenty-five year old law brainiac who’s just finished his final year at Harvard and is holding tutoring sessions.

So what happens when these two opposites meet? Attraction or Distraction?

Also, please can you not post your story requests on my profile page because I will forget them because I get too many comments on their. Post it on "Want Me To Read You Stories?" and I'll get around to reading, voting and commenting on ALL OF THEM as soon as I possibly can.

Thanks so much for being so lovely and accepting all of this. I'll try and get around to "Wanted" as soon as I have a less busy life. :)

Thanks again!

Miracle xx