Chapter Twelve- The Plan

2 hours before Raw

Unknown POV

We watch them as they come into the arena holding hands. To be honest, it's disgustingHow dare he treat her like that? I still can't believe it happened. When she told us what our job was, I couldn't be more happy. She sounded like she really wanted to make him pay for whatever he did, and I couldn't blame her.

"Okay. Here's what you three need to do. After he loses the match, he'll still be in the ring. So you three attack him. End it with your little powerbomb thing you do, just make sure you punish him. DON'T forget to punish him."

"Don't worry Miss Lee. We will make sure we punish him before we finish him off, right boys?"

"That's what we're here for." My friend to my left said.

"When we get done with him, he'll believe..... BELEIVE IN THE SHIELD!" My friend to my right said.

"Good." AJ said with a sadistic look in her eyes. Damn she looks good when she has that look in her eyes...... Wait! What am I saying? She has a boyfriend.....

Sorry it's such a short chapter! It's almost 3 in the morning, and I have nothing to do. I just wanted to give you guys a taste of what's to come on RAW later on. It will be the debut of the trio. But as you know, Punk IS being targeted! Him and Lita came into the arena holding hands. But if you're a true WWE fan, you would know that the attackers are none other than The Shield. And who are they being hired by you ask? AJ! She wants revenge on the man who broke her heart, and it's revenge she will get! Especiall if The Shield is involved! So tune in for Raw to see how it all plays out!

BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!!

Thefuturemrsorton119