Chapter Eight: Realisation

Look, guys i'm sorry that i havent been updating. I have been too busy! Seriously! High school sucks! I will try to update every week, except next week because I have exams! I'll try to write for you whenever I get a chance.

DID YOU HEAR?! THEY'RE ACTUALLY TOGETHER! IT'S ALL BECOMING PERFECTER!

Thanks so much for being so patient with me, so here my loves, is the chapter you have been waiting for(sorry if it's short).

~*~*~

"Alfie, do you love me?" Zoe smiled. Her bright red lipstick, just illuminating her already perfectly white teeth. Bright, blue eyes staring.

"I do Zoe. I do." Alfie admitted. After all that they had been through, there was no way that he couldnt. The pair sat together on Louise's white lounge, where they had been sleeping for the past week.

'Sometimes I wonder why, I came back. Why I was given a second chance? Alfie, sometimes I wonder if it's because I love you. Because I couldn't bear to see you sad.'

Alfie pondered this. If he had lost Zoe, he didn't know how he would've accepted that, let alone move on.

Over the past month, Zoe and Alfie had visited all of their YouTube friends. Including, Jack and Finn, Marcus, Caspar, Tanya and Jim, and Tyler Oakley. Louise's was the last place they were visitng, and she was shocked when she heard the news.

'The diamond ring twinkled on Zoe's finger, as Louise's eyes grew wide.

"OMG ZOE YOU'RE ENGAGED?!"

Alfie smiled, he knew that this would be her reaction.

"I didn't want to risk losing her." He smiled crookedly.

"And, I said yes, because you know, I want to marry him." Zoe smiled, winking, before kissing Alfie on the cheek. '

Darcy strutted into the room, her blonde curls pulled back into a pony tail, tied with a bright pink ribbon. She wore a pink dress with white polka dots and white sandals.

'Mum says 'go'' she recalled, her voice stern as she stared at the couple. Zoe's white dress stood out against the pink wall as she got up.

'Well I guess we better go then Darcy!' she laughed, picking her up swiftly.

--------------------------------------------------

'LET'S GO TO THE BEACH-EACH LETS GO GET AWAY!'

Louise and Zoe screamed at the top of their lungs, singing along to the song on the radio, as they drove to the beach.

The beach where Zoe first laid eyes on the girl who replaced her. The girl who saved her life, and gave her a second chance.

Up in the clouds, Kara lay on her stomach, watching from above. It was peaceful where she was. So peaceful. You had a better view of the stars, and a birds eye view of the world. As much as we, the human race, believe that life-after-death would be terrifying, it truly wasn't.

She had visited her home the other day. It was like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders as she floated through her old bedroom window and landed swiftly on her bed. It had been untouched. Her mother had simply gotten home and closed the door, closed the door that lead to Kara. Simply forgotten about her daughter.

As she lay on the cloud, her mind wandered. Why had it been her? Why not Lottie? Her friend from school.

'Because you would've died anyway. Your mother was psychotic. If I had left you down there Kara, your mother would have hurt you. She would have killed you. I couldn't have that. You are the angel, that will bring peace. Do you understand?'

Kara nodded, and looked at the man. His eyes were kind, and gentle. He radiated warmth, and love, hope and courage.

'Do you plan everything? Or do you make it up as you go along?' Kara asked curiously.

'I make it up as I go along, but that does not mean, that I don't have a plan.'