Story Starters - The Game

A/N lol i lost the game hahahah (wikipedia it for those who don't know what it is type in the game)

so here is a player story starter....  LIKE, COMMENT, VOTE, FAVE, FAN, SUGEST!!! XXX

you wont expect the end ;)

________________________________________________________________________

I rounded the corner, my feet sprinting as fast as they could take me to my locker that was right next to my best friend's at the end of the empty corridor.

See, we had this game that we played of who could get to their locker first! -I know, so primary school right? Ah well it was tradition. So me, running out of math class just before the bell went and even right before Mr. Kristoph had dismissed us- i ran out of the classroom and down the endless corridor my long legs taking big leaps. My chocolate brown hair swayed down to my waist as my hazel eyes were searching for Xavier, a smile tugged on the corner of my lips.

Clutching my books that i had so quickly grabbed whilst making my exit of the classroom of doom, my legs took the last few leaps of faith, i was almost there- SLAM. My head was throbbing as i ran into the brick - and well defined- wall of my best friend who was pointing at me and laughing as i fell on my but, but luckily there was no one around to see my humiliation, thank god. 

" Hahahaha-Brit - Hahaha you crack me up"

I just ignored that and said simply "So what route did you take?" as i stood from probably the most epic fail of my life and smiled showing my pearly whites.

"South wing, up the stairs -" he started

"- and round the corner" i added with a nod. "Lame. I took that one yesterday, try to be original!" i said rolling my eyes  as i took him in. Blonde-Gold hair with the perfect green eyes, the body that all guys were jealous of and all girls wanted and the killer smile to match. 

"See something you like?" asked the devil's spawn, grinning evilly looking me up and down.

"You wish" i said flirtatiously batting my eyelids. 

"Maybe i do" he winked.

BRRRRIIINNNNNGGGGG

The ringing of the bell signalled hundreds of students to swarm out of class as whispers of "Newbies" and "Hot" were circulating around the crowded and cramped halls as Xavier and i looked at each other and raised an eyebrow, smiles growing larger. People turning heads as we walked past them, guys giving me wolf whistles and girls checking Xavier out.

"Tag team" we whispered to each other and 5-fived as we made our way to the only free lockers in the corridor, 395 and 396.

There was a boy and a girl - perfect.

The girl looked very tan- glowing almost. Her long blonde hair came to her mid back, her frame small and petite were governed by features so beautiful you couldn't look away, the delicate nose and her doe - like green eyes were framed by dark lashes were locked on Xavier.

My eyes moved to Xavier to the girl curiously and then to the boy standing behind her.

The boy looked golden in all his glory. Blonde hair that looked like it had been tousled by wind, a tan that even my bronze skin couldn't pull off, and sharp defined features - dimples on the toothy smile, the angular jaw and the ice blue eyes that set it all off were staring at me eyes wide.

"Mate" they said at the same time to me and Xavier as we turned to each other, confused.

_______________________________________________

told ya :)

if you didn't get it , they are both players... and the newbies are wolfs. :)