#3- Y'all Find The T.A.R.D.I.S!

Niall-

The blue telephone box looked a bit out of the ordinary in the middle of a vacant field, so of course you decided to check it out.

You and Niall had gone out on a walk through a park in London, and there was hardly anyone around, apart from a few children here and there playing a game of tag. The door wouldn’t open, and so you knocked. “Hello? Did somebody lock the door?” Niall called, creasing his eyebrows in confusion.

“No!” A man’s voice called back, seemingly distant from inside.

“Uhh…” You and Niall exchanged glances, “Who’s in there? Could you help us?” You called, thinking of an excuse to get whoever was in there out.

“Alright, alright, hold on a moment.” The voice came again, and the door was pulled open, only to reveal something that was definitely not a telephone, although you only got to see for a second, as the man slammed the door as soon as it opened. His hair was shaggy, chin length, and he wore a bowtie.

“What was that?!” Niall demanded, trying to reach past the man. “Who are you?” He asked, eyes wide like yours.

The man looked nervous, but grinned all the same, “My name is John, how can I help you?”

Harry-

“I think we’re lost.” Harry stated.

“No shit, Harry!” You playfully hit his shoulder, as he glanced around the vacant place.

“Well how about we… Call somebody?” He suggested as the two of you walked hand-in-hand toward a police box, where you could maybe contact somebody for directions or to take you guys home.

Except, when it opened, it wasn’t a police box at all.

“What the-“

“What on EARTH-“

“WHAT IS THIS PLACE?” You interrupted the man inside, who was wearing a long coat and rushing over to you two, a look on his face that you’ve never seen on anybody. He looked confused, upset, and irritated, although the face itself seemed a bit familiar to you.

The place was huge, way bigger on the inside. It was orange in color, but taller than you could imagine. The ceiling was curved, and there was stairs on the top, making a spiral shape up to another sort of open room. There was a contraption in the middle of the HQ-type-thing, and it was not human.

“Hello! I’m glad we could have this chat, but… You need to leave! Sorry, it honestly was great to meet you, goodbye!” The man slowly pushed the two of you out of his TARDIS, wondering how you got in, in the first place.

Zayn-

It was in an alleyway.

Your boyfriend, Zayn, and yourself were walking past a vacant alley, when a whoosing sort of sound filled it and echoed off the walls, attracting both of your guys’ attention.

Peeking into the alley nervously, you and Zayn watched as a blue box appeared out of thin air.

With wide eyes, Zayn turned to you, “Am I dreaming?”

All you did was shake your head as you turned back to the alley, where now two people were walking out of it. One, a man with short, spiky brown hair was saying, “I don’t know why we landed here, Rose! It must be for good- Oh dear!” Upon spotting you two, the man rushed forward, sticking his head out of the alley, where you and Zayn had removed yourselves out of fright.

“You didn’t happen to see that, did you?”

“Who are you?!” Zayn inquired, inspecting him as a blonde girl popped up next to the man.

“I’m the Doctor.”

Louis-

“What the bloody hell?” He remarked, walking for the blue box that was just right in the middle of the sidewalk. “Y/N, what is this?” He questioned, putting a hand to his chin.

“Well, Louis, it’s a police box…” You pointed out the obvious.

“I think it’s a mystery!” He said, grabbing onto the handle and pulling the doorknob. Locked. “Locked!”

“Locked?!”

“Locked.”

“There is a reason for that, my beautifully observant friends!” A man came running up, with a red-headed girl right behind him.

“Uh… We just needed to-“

“No need! This old thing is out of order.” The girl laughed, knocking on the door for effect.

“Uh-huh.” Louis sized the guy up, “And that’s why there’s no ‘out of order’ sign or anything on there, correct?”

“Yes, see, this old thing is-“ The man leaned against the blue box for support, and upon touching it, the door swung wide open, revealing the extravegant inside.

Liam-

“Hey! It’s blue!” You pointed out, pointing to a blue police box, and Liam followed your gaze.

“Do you think…?” He trailed off, a grin growing on his face, along with yours.

You said, “Let’s go!” And grabbed his hand, running for it.

Of course, just because it was blue didn’t mean it was the blue box, but all the same it was worth a shot. “Hello? Doctor?” Liam called teasingly through the door upon discovering it was locked. “Doctor John Smith? Are you in there?” He called again as you laughed into your palm.

“Yes, John Smith here!” A voice called back, making your laughter stop short, “Who is it?”

“WHOVIANS!” You screamed back.

“Whovi- whats?” The voice came again, and Liam chuckled, looking up at the sky.

The mans voice came again, now filled with excitement, “Oh lord! You’re Liam Payne and Y/N Y/L/N!” He gasped, recognizing Liam from One Direction and his girlfriend.

“Yes.” Liam chuckled.

The door flew open, “Care for a tour of the place?”

Josh-

Josh was walking up to it, and you were confused, “Josh, what are you going to a police box for, again?”

“It could be a TARDIS!” He exclaimed, motioning for you to join him, and you looked confused.

“A what?”

“I’ll show you, babe.” He chuckled as he squeezed your hand, pulling you forward.

At his touched, it pulled right open, causing your eyes to grow wide with surprise and curiousity. TARDIS, you thought. It sounded familiar.

As the two of you looked in, you saw it empty, and dim, apart from the glow coming from the middle. It glowed orange, and you discovered the place was empty apart from the two of you.

The door slammed shut behind you and the place lit up, revealing couches and stairs and contraptions.

“What is this?!” You cried, a bit frightened but more filled with curiousity to take notice.

Smirking, Josh made his way over to the orange glowing thing, squinting his eyes at it and grabbing hold of a few buttons. He looked at you and said, “Hold on, babe. This is gonna be a bumpy ride.”