Just take me home

Authors note

-----------------------

Hey guys my name is Claudia and this is my first fan fic but if you like it vote and comment I would love to here what you think!

-----------------------

Peyton's POV

I am so excited for the concert, it's been all I could think about for weeks and its finally here! Alex, Tammy and I are going to see........ ONE DIRECTION!!!

"P, what are you wearing tonight?" Tammy yells from her room across the hall

"A new dress I bought come check it out" I reply from my dressing table where I'm putting on my gold hoop earrings. I hear high heels walking towards my room so I turn to face the door in my new black and white strapless dress with gold studded heels.

"Oh my gosh Peyton you look gorgeous! Now I feel underdressed! I'm gonna change..." Tammy turn to leave but I catch her arm before she can go anywhere. She looks amazing in her white lacy crop top and black leather skirt and white stilettos. If she thinks she is changing she's got another thing coming!

"Tammy, no way are you changing you look sexy as hell! Now stay here while I get Alex from her place! If you're changed when I get back you're not going, do you hear me?" I say like the motivational person I am!

I head down stairs and grab my keys. As I get in my blue Mini Cooper I call Alex to tell her I am on my way.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP....

"Hey P, you on your way?" She says like she is in the best mood ever! "Totally hunn be there in 5" I reply and hang up. I'm the only one out of the 3 of us who can actually drive so I am always in my car to the supermarket, Alex's flat, or wherever else they need me. It's exhausting!

As I'm driving I see a mob of girls running towards me and I slam on my brakes! Suddenly someone jumps in the back of my car and yells "I'll give you 50 quid to drive away right now!" I panic and so do what he says turning left down the nearest alley into a dead end, but it looks like no one is following so I turn around in my chair.

"OMG, you're Louis Tomlinson!! I can't breathe! OMG!!" I practically scream in his face with shock and I am so happy I let him stay in my car. Louis is sat in my car, my actual car! "Hi, sorry about that love. I take it you're a fan?" He says like he is a bit nervous that I am gonna rape him or something ... Which I probably wouldn't do. Don't judge me! Ahhh! "Well obviously! I can't believe this! But why are you in my car?" I say as I realise that the likelihood of him doing this on purpose is very unlikely! "It's kind of a long story.............."

------------------

Thanks for reading! If I get one person to read this I will be so happy! I'm not gonna write this for no one though so if I don't get a read I won't keep writing

------------------