Adventure 1

Sausa and Sauso were coming home on a bus from Yolk, with there mama sausage. Sausa was a female sausage and Sauso was a male sausage. They were both young sausages, no more then 9. They still lived with there parents. 

Mama Sausage smiled at her offspring, and got hold of both of there hands. Unfortunatly for her it was a particularly busy bus that afternoon, so they were standing up. None  of them were holding on to the handle, and when it jolted, they all fell down. Whoops!

"Are we almost home, mama?" Sausa asked. Getting up off a strangers lap.

"Almost just a few minutes. What did you enjoy most?" Mama Sausage replied.

"McSausle!"Sauso blurted out. Sauso was a podgy boy who liked to eat.

"Awww. But thats not going to make you lose weight is it, my little fatso!" Mama Sausage said."What about you Sausa?"

"TOY Shaup!" Sausa yelled.

"Good! Now come on its our stop." Mama Sausage rounded her children up.

                                                        The next day

"Good Morning my little one!"Mama Sausage said. Sausa came into the kitchen looking glum. Mama was cooking pancakes. Sauso was hovering over the fryingpan. Suddenly Sausa burst out crying.

"Why so glum?" Mama Sausage asked after she had calmed Sausa down.

"I can't find the ring I got from Granny Sausinga! I always keep it on this finger!" Sausa cried pointing at her little finger on her right-hand."But its just......Gone!"

"Oh well where did you last see it?" Mama Sausage asked. Looking concerned.

"Ermm.... At yolk!"Sausa started crying again.

"I know lets go to Yolk and find it!"Sauso said, stuffing his face with pancakes. Sausa's face lit up.

"Okay you two have fun. Watch out for cars you don't want to turn out as pork do you.. Bye!" Mama Sausage waved good-bye and went back to her pancakes.

The little sausages went out the door.

"How did mama say we had to check for?!" Sausa asked.

"Erm... Probanly old sausages."Sauso said."Oh look there's one now!" He screamed and kicked the old sausage in the shin."RRRRUUUNNN!!"He yelled.

They ran across the road, almost getting hit by a car. Making it to the bus shelter.

"Phew! That was close!" Sauso said wiping his forehead, well whatever sausages have as a forehead.

"Actually I think mama sausage said we had to look for cars sauso." Sausa panted. Whoops they are a pair of silly sausages! 

"Oh well I'm sure that the old man won't mind."Sauso shrugged. The old man was lying on the other side of the road, not moving.

They got on with there journey, the bus had just arrived.

"3.50, for the both of you."The bus driver said.

"Is that each or together."Sausa asked.

"Together." He replied.

"What about my doll?" Sausa pulled a doll from her bag.

"That won't be necassary. Please could you give me the money and move so other people can get on," He asked grimly.

"Excuse me but that is very rude! I am only nine years old I don't thinbk you shhould really be saying something like that to a child my age. Alsoyou charge double the price of the normal bus! You fat bald smelly bastard." Sausa screamed now red in the face." Now i shall pay you." Sausa pulled her purse. It only had 1p's in it. So she started counting out 3.50 in 1 pence peices, around 15 minutes later they were sat down on the bus.

"That was.... AWESOME! You told him, girl."Sauso said, snapping his beefy fingers.

" Well, he wasn't being very nice." Sausa crossed her arms.

" I'm still telling on you though." Sauso added.

" Why??"Sausa added.

"Cause you said a bad word." Sauso laughed.

"NO NO NO NO! Please don't, mama will kill me. With a kitchen knife, just like she said she would." Sausa muttered.

An hour later they were at Yolk. As they got off the busdriver glared at them. Sauso stuck his tongue out.

At yolk they traced there steps, they went to mcsausle, they shopped, they scared some pigeons away and they even pushed a sausakin into a woman. But no luck, the ring was no where to be seen! As they went back on to the bus, sauso gave them the return tickets. It was surprisinly busy! They coould not get any seats!

Sausa was in bits of bacon! She was crying so hard that someone offered her their seat. Back at home mama sausage was making tea."Oh where oh where have my little sausages gone! They should be back by now." Mama sausage cried. Just then they burst in. Sausa was crying, she ran into her mama's arms.

"I can't find it's nowhere to be found!"Sausa cried. That evening at bed time when mama sausage was reading her book in bed, Sausa came running in!

"Mama, mama! I found it! It was on the OTHER hand!" Sausa cried out in joy! What a silly sausage she is!

Thanks for reading! Please comment, I welcome critisism, if you welcome chainsaws!!