Part 19: Tears in the rain

Anncel

Today is my free day. Walang classes.

So this is relaxation time.

I ate some chips while watching movies when our door bell rang. My mom opened the door.

“Anncel, your friend is here.”

“who?” I looked towards the door and saw Adrielle.

“oh, hey Adrielle. Come in.” She went inside.

There’s something about her that’s spells trouble. But that would be judgemental of me.

“What are you watching?” She asked while she took a seat next to me and grabbed some chips.

“50 first dates.” I said.

“OH. SAWA NA AKO JAN. I watched that like 300 times.” OOOOH. That’s a little bit mean. Sinabi ko bang manood ka?

“Oh, sorry but I love this movie..”I said

“so how are you and Cyrrus going?”

“We’re perfect.  “

“That’s new. Since at first he just think of you as a stupid challenge. OH, I’m not suppose to..”

She trailed. So he just took me as a challenge and nothing serious? Nah. I can feel his love everyday. I wont believe this. I wont believe her.

“Oh really?” I asked sarcastically.

“Sorry, I should’ve kept my mouth shut. I promised him not to tell you…but since you already knew, might as well tell you..” She said. Looking concerened.

She’s getting into my nerves at the moment. One wrong move and I swear I’mma bitch slap her.

“Tell what?”

“To him, you’re nothing but a game. A challenge. Since ikaw lang ang nag-iisang babae na nareresist sya. Pero looks like he won. I’m just saying this because I’m trying to be a good friend to you.”

Her words pieced through me. What if she’s right? What if all of it is true? i felt shaken.

Pero, sino ba paniniwalaan ko? Sya o si Cyrrus? Syempre si cyrrus.

“Sorry Adrielle, I don’t really like this conversation. You can leave.” I said. She seemed contented to see me alarmed and left.

Totoo kaya?

Sabi ng utak ko, maaari. Pero sabi ng puso ko, HINDI.

Naguguluhan na ako. I went out of the house to get some fresh air. Masyado akong na suffocate kay adrielle.  I wish she didn’t stopped by. E di sana, hindi ako naguguluhan ngayon..

But I made up my mind. Cyrrus is not like that. My heart know him. I know him…