The horrifying truth about Bella's... brain!!!

OK... sent in by AliceC. If you want my personal opinion tis a little strange but who am I to judge?

Enjoy.

Cat-eyes (twilightparodies whatever)

PS - sorry for lack of wattpadding from us, we just started a new school year with an intense aount of essays (I mean I got three yesterday. That's NOT fair!) but whatever here u go.

The Horrifying truth about Bella's......... brain!!!

"Sparkle sparkle... ah... mmm... sparkle... sparkle sparkle"

"Sparkly sparkly... ah... sparkly... " the moronic Bella mumbled in her sleep holding her hand idiotically outstretched so that she looked possessed in the movie.

"Sparkle!!!" Bella shouted her eyes opening widely freaking Edward out (who was randomly stalking her while she slept) and with her scream she made him take away his sparkly butt.

Bella jumped of her wet bed (ayayay!!! Bella, Bella *shakes head unsatisfied* dreaming of Edward again???)

She then fell, hitting her forehead (-Finally! Some damage! - random sane person yelled)

"Argh..." she groaned frustrated and stood up shakily.

Smelling blood from her own head she fainted and fell again, hitting the back of her head.

Unfortunately she didn't die.

When Bella opened her eyes she realized something has changed, but since she doesn't bother to think too much she dropped the thought.

However, she heard sucking insistent noises and felt the hard cold lips pressed on her forehead. Yes, Edward was sucking her blood from her forehead, it's not like in this series vampires don't use the stupidest spots to suck the blood, like wrists and stuff.

"oh, Eddiekenz... ummm what are you doing?" Bellissima asked Edward, not even the slightest worry in her dead tone.

Edward was sucking thirstily (-Finally! Some action form him!!! - the same random person exclaiming)... so Ed was sucking thirstily, his hair as freakin stupid as ever.

He ignored her.

Bella asked herself then why wasn't she freakin out?? After all, her perfect smex was killing her!!

When no answer came, Bella got worried and knocked on her brain's door.

She knocked over and over and when no answer came again she hesitantly opened the door that made a creepy noise.

Looking in the brain's room, Bella Swan, horrified and stunned, realized... that *sob*... her... brain was... *sob* DEAD!!!!!

But before she reacted, Edward killed her and died too- he exploded after drinking too much blood.

The end (isn't it a lovely story??? And it didn't take me four books to write it!!!)