Dahvie.

Hey!So sorry I never got to upload.Note:Picture is what Marie wore to Oakmont Bakery,video is a surprise.

Dahvie's POV

I have an infection in my jaw.I have to take medication for a week.Marie came in my room,and gave me my pill."How are you feeling?"she asked,"Better,"I said.She came over to the bed and gave me my pill.She kissed me,and layed next to me on the bed.

Marie's POV

Dahvie and I slowly undressed.I'll spare you the details.

**********************

I sat in the bathroom with Amby and Sadie."Do you have the results?"Amby asked.I slowly nodded and showed them the test.I was pregnant.A million and a half thought raced through my head.Whatam I gonna tell Dahvie?What if he doesn't want kids?How am I gonna take care of a kid on tour?Speak of the devil,here comes Dahvie now."Bye,"Sadie said,dragging Amby out of the house.I nervously walked up to Dahvie."Hey Dahvie,how do you feel about kids?"I asked."They're awesome,and one day we shoukd have some,"he said.Alright,fair enough."I'm pregnant,"I said.

Dahvie's POV

She's pregnant?How are we gonna raise a kid!l ran up anf hugged her.We told Jayy and Sally.We all went to Oakmont Bakery(A:N/Bakery in Pittsburgh,they have the best cupcakes EVER)

So,what do you think?I know,not very long,but I'm out of ideas.Peace.