A Jeff the Killer Love Story

Prolouge

      I heard a heavy knock on my door. "I'll get it" I said. I walked out of the kitchen and opened the door. No one was there. I stepped outside and looked around. At the beginning of the steps was a small note. It said, " Hello resident. I am going to talk to you through notes until you respond. Until then, I shall watch your every move. Watch your back, because I'll be watching you. Sincerely, Jeff"

                                                                  Chapter 1

      Me and my brother Cristian live in a small house in Nevada. Me and Cristian had to share a room, but I'm thirteen now and I get the room next to our old room. Of course, Cristian still sleeps in the other room, but now he can't talk to me in the night anymore. So, we came up with a series of knocks and scratches to do on the walls. By Thursday night we knew almost 100 words in the code. Friday night rolled along and I was laying in bed when I heard the code on the wall. I sat up and listened. the code said" Something is outside my window." I scratched back," Alright I'm coming " I walked to Cristian's room and looked at the window. There was nothing but a note in the window. I opened the window and read the note. The note said " Hello resident. It has been two years since I wrote the first note and I have not gotten word from you. It is sad to say that I now have to stalk you. So, don't be afraid if you hear or see strange things in your life. It's just me. Sincerely, Jeff"