That Witch Concerns Magic Chapter 9

February 19th 7:22

    I’m so freaked out. When I woke up, the trap had shut; the peanut butter was eaten, but get this. No mouse.  

    Aunt Rose looked so smug. She looked at me pointedly and said, “It’s just teasing you. Do you believe me yet?”

    So I replied very politely, “I will never be able to take you seriously again Aunt Rose, so no. I do not believe you, nor will I ever.”

    She just huffed and ate her peanut butter and jam sandwich in a dignified manner.

    You know, sometimes I wonder why I even put up with my family. They are so difficult.

6:32

    So after Gavin defends me (Yet again) from the fumes that follow me around in school, we walk to the Cafeteria.

    He says “Sorry, I forgot my lunch, I need to go to my locker,” which surprises me since he’s like, the most organized person in the history of Earth or whatever.

    He’s allergic to just about everything, so his mom has to send him lunch every day. They usually consist of funny tasting muffins and chicken breasts. Ick.

    So anyway, he looks at me all mischievously and says in Arnold accent, “I’ll be back.”

     It takes a moment for me to register what he said because a) I only watch that movie when I’m having movie night with him, and I’m usually sleeping by that point in the movie and b) I was concentrating on flexing the muscles in my chest to see if they would appear bigger.

    “Oh, uh yeah.” I turned around to start continuing down the hallway. “Ahem,” I tried to use the same accent. “Hasta la vista….” I paused. What was it? “Infant.”

    Wasn’t the ultimate message of that movie that you should try to make your marriage work, for your kid, because divorcing is like saying goodbye to your child if it’s not done right?

    Maybe I’m thinking of a documentary. Now that I think about it, I recall that when I asked what Gavin thought the meaning of the movie was, he said it was just meaningless violence to entertain the modern corrupted mind. He said that that traveling into different time periods was a stupid concept because it is highly improbable for the single photon to move faster than its optical precursor and blahbity blahbity blah. I don’t even know. I think I fell asleep at that point.

    Anyways, so he stares at me for the longest time with the weirdest expression on his face before he walks up to me and starts hugging me. “I sometimes wonder if is this is your humor and you enjoy watching me struggle to maintain patience, or if you really only retain information that regards nail art and male models.”

    I understand that that was an insult, but I can’t help but wonder how he manages to make something that means “Are you really this stupid?” sound like a dictionary definition.

    So instead of trying to come up with an answer to this seemingly rhetorical question, I took the opportunity and said truthfully “Um, before you continue insult my interests, which by the way are just as interesting as your geek stuff, I’d like to inform you that Billy is behind you. I’m coming to get your lunch with you, kapish?”

    He made a face when I mentioned the part where I compared Calvin Klein male models to his molecule thinger stuff, but didn’t protest.

To Do:

     1. Do pushups and make my band measurement larger!!!!!!!!

     2. Paint my nails Lady Bug style! Their soooo cute! 

     3. Paint Megan’s nails Lady Bug style… Stupid threatening best friends.

     4. Have a ready supply of gum; you never know when Daniel is gonna have another gum attack.

     5. Get a boyfriend.

________________________________________________________________________________

Heeeey readers! Sorry I haven't posted for a little while, you know, just life getting in the way of satisfying your need to read my fantastico story. *Sigh* ;)

So, just had to tell everybody cause I'm FREAKIN AMAZED at this improvement, I got a Kingdom Keyblade Necklace.

Now I can show my Kindom Hearts fan girlness wherever I go!!! This is awesome! Big thanks to my nameless cousin for giving it to me, I love him. :D

And, dedicated to clear_gummy_bear cause she's my Wattpad buddy/twin (Not really, but you know) and fweeeend. She's awesome! *Gives muffins*

Bye! Thanks for reading my pointless authors notes!

Nom.