Chapter 14:Does He Really Want Decking?!?! Or Not...

CHAPTER 14

"Was that really necessary??" Sometimes people can be a bit slow.

"Yes it was necessary." I threw back a Mr.Gillies . Math is so boring!!

"How was it necessary??"

"Well, for one:he's such a fanny licker!! Two:it's totally clear he's not with it!!"

"What's 'it'??"

I sigh and just go out the door to my car. But when I got to my car thats when I saw him. I frowned as I reached my car and stood in front of him and glared at him.

"Who are you and what are you doing standing in front of my personal heaven??"

"Hey, I'm Wolfgang and I thought this car looked pretty badass so I decided to wait for the owner so I could ask where they got it from." He said with a smirk on his face. My glare deepened.

"Well, Wolfgang, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the owner of this car isn't here at the moment so I'll be sure to pass on the message, so if you'll excuse me..." I trailed off to let him knoe that I'm getting really impatiant.

"What are you doing here, Wolfgang??" An all too fimilliar voice spat with vemon practicly dripping from his lips.

"Well, well, welll, if it isn't Blade sammuels. Been too long old friend." From behind me I could feel Blade growl in a se-wait did he just growl?!?!

 "I am not your friend, mutt." This time you could tell he wanted to rip the head off of this dude.

"Wait!! Did you just call him 'mutt'??" I hadn't realised I'd thought aloud untill Wolfgang got a wolf-ish grin on his face.

"Yeah, you see, it's cos' I'm a-" He didn't even get to finish his sentence because Blade had him by the throat while lifting him in the air. WOW I can see those sexy ass muscles!!

"You either leave now or me and my family will do worse than last time!!" Blade threatened.

"You!!" Wolfgang howled and next thing we're surrounded by loads of scary looking shitless guys. Oh yeash!! Chest muscles!!!

Oh wait this doesn't feel right...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why doesn't it feel right??

Love, Love, Love Always L-J x