Places

Dinner is served at Mt. Olympus.

Music filled the halls with a harmonious melody which came from the dining hall where the lights of the chandeliers showed the beauty of the room. The design of the room was like that of the grand hall, majestic but in its own way. Paintings and statues of different kinds were lined up against the wall, while on the other side large windows showed the inner garden. The dining table was filled with food and drinks that would feed hundreds of men. At the corner of the room was a small stage where the muses played their instruments while stopping themselves from fidgeting.

It was one of the largest rooms at the palace where the Olympians gather every dinner time. But now, other beings were seated at the table and they were talking and laughing as if something wonderful has happened to them.

"…and then I hit him and he crashed onto some crippled guy. Then they started bickering and I took that chance to blast them with another one! And that was how I defeated TWO Olympians. What can you say now babe?"

"Oh! That was wonderful! You're wonderful!"

"I am aren't I?"

Hyperion was talking to a woman of beauty and she on the other hand was holding on and kissing him like her life was at stake. She is known as Theia, the wife of Hyperion.

"Ugh. Would the two of you stop it? I can't enjoy my food with you two lovebirds getting it on."

"Shut up Crius. You're just still bitter about Themis. Accept the fact that our sister doesn't like you and maybe you can move on."

Crius' cheeks became red and said "I am not!"

"Did I just hear my name? What are you talking about sistah?" asked Themis. She is the titaness of justice and was once the fiancée of Crius, but for some reason, their marriage was discontinued.

"Our Crius is still moping because of you dear sister." said Theia while pouting at Crius.

"I said I am not!"

"I told you before why I didn't want to marry you, dawg, and I ain't repeating myself."

Seated beside Themis was Mnemosyne who has a dreadful aura. She likes to be alone and has the tendency to murmur to herself and says random stuff. She is like one of those emo people.

"Yo sistah. Can you believe this dawg? He still has a crush on me."

"The meat is too red…"

"Dear sister, still distraught about simple things I see." said Oceanus who was playing with his cup of wine.

"Hey! Stop picking on our sister Oceanus."

"Whatever you say Phoebeline…"

"It's Phoebe! PHOEBE!" The titaness Phobe is, surprisingly, the wife of Coeus. Back then, before their marriage, the titans had a bet that the two would not last long because of their contrasting personalities, but the result was a somehow happy marriage. "Tch. Anyway, dear husband, would you like some more potatoes? You must eat more. Staying at that place must have been dreadful." said Phoebe who was putting a handful of potatoes on Coeus' plate.

"So that's the secret of your happy marriage…" muttered Iapetus.

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing, nothing."

Oceanus who heard his brother said "Why Iapetus, don't tell me you're planning to settle down. Your stay at tartarus must have made you change your mind."