The House

The Goodman's were living in an apartment. Christy Goodman was a nurse and was getting a good pay. Rob Goodman was Christy's wife. He was a business owner of a company called " Mad Motors Car Co. " . He was making about $ 3,000 dollars a week. They had a 9 month old boy named Charlie. He was just kind of hanging out in his crib sleeping , eating , and pooping. They had been looking at a house in Philidelphia on Shawnee Drive. It was a fairly large house. They still have not talked to the realtors yet. The price on the house was $ 165,000. The apartment was tiny. Half kitchen, a small bathroom, and two bedrooms. Of course the living room but that's it. Rob decided they should talk to the realtors about it. They drove about 10 minutes away and talked to the man in charge. "Hello. How may I help you? " the man said. "Can I see the specifications of the house for sale at 8372 on Shawnee?" Rob asked. " That house has been vacant for 7 years now. It has 4 bedrooms, (2 King and 2 Queen) 2 large bathrooms, it has a basement and two other floors , and there is a small closet below the stairs in the basement. " the man said. "Can we get it for a lower price than $160,000? " Christy said holding Charlie. "I'm sorry we can't make a deal on that house." the man said. " WHY?!" Rob said. " Like I said that house has been vacant for 7 years now. Every person that bought that house in the past never payed their bills. We went to collect their money. Nobdy was there. No sign of what happened. The house is said to be haunted." the man said. "YEAH RIGHT!" Rob screamed. "$200,000 right now." Rob said steaming mad. " Okay fine , we have a deal let me write you up and then we can go check out the house." the man said. "This is great Rob! I can't believe we got it! Haunted - Shmaunted , it can't be" Christy said. 

                                           3 MONTHS LATER

                   "Wow. This house is really nice and no sign of haunting." Christy said. "Yeah." Rob said caked on the couch watching the Eagles game. There was a breath in Christy's ear. " Hey honey? Is there a draft over here?" Christy asked. "I don't know." Rob said. About an hour later Rob wondered about the closet under the basement stairs. "Hey Christy. We never looked at the closet under the stairs." Rob said. Rob wandered down the basement stairs and came around to the side. There was a little door right there. "Found it! " he yelled upstairs. " That's great honey." she said sarcastically. Rob opened the door slowly. "Wow creaky." he muttered to himself. The door slammed shut and locked by itself. "WHAT THE FU........ HONEY!!!!!!!" Rob screamed at the top of his lungs. He rushed upstairs to find his wife dead with a note laying next to her. It read " No no no! Don't you open that.". Rob kneeled down to Christy and cried. "WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN?" he asked.  A voice came from nowhere. "You better be nice!!!!" the voice hissed. "Who are you?" he stammered. "You don't know me but I know you! He he he ha ha ha ha!" the voice laughed wickidly. "Leave me be!" he cried. " Go check on Charlie!" the voice said tauntingly. He sprinted into Charlie's room to find him gone. A hand clasped over his mouth and that person with the hand shushed him. "MMMM MHHMMM!!" Rob screamed. " Nice knowing ya!" the thing said. A blade slid through his back and came out his stomache. " My house , my rules. " the thing said mockingly. It was the realtor. And you wonder what was in the locked closet? All the dead bodies.