Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(This chapter is dedicated to SupermansKryptonite9 for her lovely message. Thankyou so much<3)

As soon as I felt his lips touch mine, I completely lost control. I lost control of my mind, my body... my hands. His lips moved urgently against mine and a growl, deep and low, escaped from him which made my body hum in delight. It felt like he gave me a shock, my body tingled and throbbed everywhere he touched and his lips fit so perfectly with mine. My hands wandered over his chest and over his sculptured shoulders until I reached his hair and I pushed my body even closer into his. His body responded to mine Immediately, and I felt his hands at the tops of my thighs making me yearn for him even more, if that was even possible! I gasped involuntary when I felt my feet leave the ground and my legs wrapped themselves around his hips on there own accord as he pushed me against the side of his truck. My mind was in a state of euphoria by being this close to Jex. 

“I need you so much, Nina.” Jex all but growled, his voice was thick with lust and before I could respond, his lips attacked mine again with much more purpose. I was right there with him on that one. His lips moved against mine, and I smiled against his mouth as it became softer and more... tender. I forgot about reason, and how this was moving incredibly fast. Screw logic. This felt right

 Forced to come apart for breath, Jex rested his forehead against mine. We were both breathing heavily, our breaths mingling in the little space between us.

Wow.

“Come on, let’s get you home.” He whispered, his lips brushing against mine once more. I couldn’t help the pang of disappointment in my chest as he opened the car door. Nodding, I somehow ignored the daze I was in and managed to climb into the car. I didn’t want to leave him. Now I had let him get close, I didn’t want him to go too far. I wanted to figure outthis whole mate thing. Even though I hadn’t fully accepted the idea of him being a werewolf, I was willing to get through it. 

“Nina?”

I mean, was that crazy? Did it matter that he was a werewolf?

Hell no. 

 “Nina!” Jex’s urgent tone brought me back out of my head, and I looked over to him with a small smile on my lips. His eyes were darkened and his lips swollen after our heavy making out. The thought that he was just as affected by me than I was of him made me happy. His hair was sticking up in different angles thanks to my roaming hands, and he had never looked more gorgeous.

“Ahem.” Jex coughed, raising an eyebrow. His lips were tilted in a knowing grin. Damn him.

“Mhm.” I murmured, my eyes meeting his.

“You need to tell your dad that you’ll be moving in with me.” He said, turning out onto the road.

“Yea- Woah. Excuse me?” My heart jumped, and my mouth dropped open in shock. “Moving in? Why on earth would I do that?” I gaped. He couldn’t be serious. Was the kiss that good? 

... Yeah it was actually.

“Look. We’re mates. And I don’t want to be apart from you any longer. I’ve given you space-”

“Barely!” I gasped, but he continued,

“-And it would really ease my conscious if I knew where you were all the time.”

All the time?!” I couldn’t believe this. I wouldn’t let him control me. No way. 

“I’m going to be alpha soon, and I need to know you’ll be safe.” He looked at me then, his amber eyes pleading.