Is This What I Want?

Not much was said between Gavin and me after we shared our kiss. Geoff and Griffon threw a great party for Gavin and all of the employees had a great time. I left before Gavin got to say goodbye but that was okay; we had work the next day anyways.

I got to work early and stayed in my parked car for a few minutes prepping myself before walking in. All I could think about was that Gavin had feelings for me too. That kiss was a pleasant surprise and good sign that we could be something. I snapped out of my fantasies to see Geoff's car pull into the parking lot. I looked in my rear view mirror to see Gavin stepping out of the car and my heart started racing. I opened the mirror in my sun visor to make sure my hair looked okay. I was just finishing cleaning my glasses when there was loud tapping on my window.

"Michael!" Gavin cheered, "Are you coming to work or not?!" Gavin's excited attitude was so cute that I started to laugh as I opened my car door and stepped out.

"Calm down, asshole. I'm going to work. I wouldn't get up this early if I wasn't." I remarked with a smile as Gavin embraced me into a massive 'good morning' hug.

"It's only 8:35am, Michael. You didn't have an annoying little Brit wake you up at 3am. This isn't early." Geoff muttered as he took another sip of his coffee and walked toward the office.

Gavin giggled as he let go of me and he stood back. He looked at me and smiled, "Did you like the party? I thought it was top!"

I loved our kiss. "Yeah! I thought it was 'top' too!" I joked. We both chuckled our way into the building and into the Achievement Hunter office. Geoff was already at his desk working on something so I directed Gavin to sit at his desk and I did the same. 

"Once everyone gets here we're starting our GTA IV Let's Play." Geoff reported over his shoulder without ever breaking his concentration from his screen.

                  ***

"Ok fellas," Geoff said to everyone, "we're gonna record a GTA IV Let's Play. Cops 'N Crooks."

"So who's on whose team?" Ryan asked.

"I want Michael!" Gavin and Ray said simultaneously. I sat up instantly and the room fell silent. I looked at Ray who was giving Gavin the death-stare and I glanced at Gav and he was smiling at me. I sighed.

"Well," Geoff said breaking the silence, "its teams of three. Since there are six of us so...Ray, Michael and Gavin can be one team. Ryan, Jack and Geoff are the other team."

The room was quiet and you could feel the awkward in the air. Ray still had a pissed face that he and I weren't exclusive. Jack cleared his throat and Geoff spoke up, "Alright. Let's start."

                  ***

The game was successful and so much fun. Gavin made up a team name for Ray, him and I; Team Lads. Then Team Gents for Jack, Ryan and Geoff. Gavin was so awesome. Ray calmed down after a few minutes into the video which was good.

"Ok, good job Lads and Gents." Geoff chimed. "Now, technically, if you do not have anything to edit, you have the rest of the day off."

After Geoff said that, Gavin nudged my arm and had a grin on his face. Ray started to collect his things off of his desk when Geoff spoke again, "Oh! Ray, I have to pick up Millie from school today. Can you edit this video please? I'll pay ya extra this week. Please dude?"

"Oh...sure, Geoff. No problem." Ray said slowly sitting back down.

"Thanks so much, man! Okay, Gav; let's go." Geoff called.

Gavin's face fell. I knew he wanted to hang out with me so I stepped in, "Oh, Geoff. Gavin's coming over to my place today." Ray's head popped up from his computer. I shrugged it off because I really wanted Gavin and didn't care what Ray felt.