Author's Note

Hey. Just a quick note.

So you'll probably complain about the cliff hanger. It's for you to decide; did she say yes or did she say no. Personally, I hope she said yes! <33

I basically want to thank some people like Readmedotcom, Sky_Sparks97, fia-e-lia, scattering-memories, EmilyPickford, my Mom, my weird brain, JK Rowling, who ever made the fab pen I used when writing this, Tom Felton, Emma Watson, sleepy evenings and summer days.

Photographs and old letters were my inspiration for this.  I always find the simplest things most touching and heart felt so this is where this is from.

But I especially want to thank you. Yes, you reading this right now. You are unbelievably awesome for clicking on this story and reading up to here. You are one of the most important people reading this. Because every vote, comment and read counts. So thanks.

Now I want to ask you somethings.

1) What did you think? Was it the crappiest ending ever? Let me know and I might change it.

2) Would you be interested in reading Hermione's letters? If so, do you want it to continue after this page or in another book?

3) Anyone fancy ass kissing for me?? If you have the chance, tell your friends and fans about this story and you'd be a life saver! <33

4) Have any favourite characters from Harry Potter or any other book that never got together? Tell me who they are and I could feature them in Book 4! (I'm hoping to do a One Day letter fanfic for 3)

So - yeah. That's it. Thanks x10000000000000000000 for reading this and I hope to see you at Love Hermione soon! <33

Renn. xox :) <33