Chapter 5

Elijah

Another day, another grand. I thought to myself, as I got out of bed. I checked my phone to see if Amina had texted me, but unfortunately, she hadn't. I placed the phone back on the nightstand and walked inside the bathroom to take a quick shower. Once inside, I removed my sweatpants and hopped into the shower. I then turned on the water, letting its warmness drench my skin.

After fifteen minutes, I stepped out and headed back inside my room. I threw on a pair of black cargos, with a black wife beater, and black timberlands. Fuck that all-white shit; all-black everything. I thought to myself, as I grabbed my phone and car keys. Once outside, I hopped in my black LR4 Range Rover, started the engine, and drove to McDonalds for a quick breakfast.

Driving down Biscayne Blvd, I stopped at the nearest McDonalds. I slowly pulled up in the drive-thru and made my order. As soon as I got to the window the cashier immediately began flirting with me.

"That will be $12.68." She smiled, while batting her fake eyelashes at me. Not paying her no mind, I handed her a twenty. I grabbed my food out of her hand and placed it on the passenger seat. Before handing me my change and receipt, she wrote her name on it and told me. "If you need anything, just give me a call."

I licked my lips seductively then slowly replied, "What the fuck could a bitch who is working at McDonalds give me?"

Taken aback by my response, she quickly started snapping. "Well, fuck you than. Just for that, you ain't gettin' yo muthafuckin' change."

"You need all the change you can get, Ma." I bust out laughing and drove off, before she could say anything else.

Since I had to meet the crew at the main trap in a few, I stepped on the gas, and arrived in no time. A nigga had three trap houses; one in Opalocka, one in Overtown, and another one in Liberty City. My father always told me to have more than one, just in case the pigs found out about one. That way, I would have one or two remaining.

I pulled up in the driveway, hopped out, and walked right past my guards to open the door. Looking around, I saw that the whole crew was there, including the bitches that made the dope. I kept the bodies for a reason; to show these niggas that if anyone of them even attempted to cross me, I would do them exactly how I did Bean and Cameron.

"Yo', I thought everyone was supposed to be here, so where the fuck Bean and Cam at?" Tasha asked.

Tasha and I used to fuck around back in Jersey, but shit didn't really pop off between us. Once I got in the game, I told her that she could work for me, but the sex had to stop, because pleasure and business does not mix well. I dropped the McDonalds bag on the coffee table.

"Follow me." I told all of them, leading them to the room that was all the way in the back of the house. Jerome and Quadir already knew what I was going to show, so they just stayed in the living room. Once inside the room, I opened the storage freezer and tossed out the bodies.

"This is what the fuck happened to them." I glared at Tasha. Nobody moved or said anything; they just stood there, staring at the bodies on the floor.

One of my boy's, Sean, just stared in disbelief.

"What them boys did, man? But wait, there's three body bags here. Who's the other one?"

"They were taking shit that didn't belong to them. As for the other body, that's some stripper we caught them fuckin'." I answered, feeling my anger rising.

Sean just shook his head. "No wonder the money was coming up short; those niggas were wildin' heavy."

"Y'all niggas think I'm playing when I say I don't play about my money!" I shouted, glaring at each and every single one of them.

Nobody said anything. Some stared off, while the others eyes stayed glued on the bodies.

"Fuck with my money again, and watch how quick y'all muthafuckas start dropping." I threatened. They still remained silent. Calming myself down, I looked at them, and said. "One of y'all go burn the bodies, then flush their ashes down the toilet. Fuckboys don't deserve proper burials."

I left the room and joined Quadir and Jerome back in the living room to see them eating my food. "I know y'all niggas not eating my fucking food."

Quadir took another bite into the breakfast sandwich. "This shit good, bruh."

"For real." Jerome chimed in, while stuffing his mouth with hash browns.

I pulled out my pistol and aimed it at Quadir. "Put it down."

"Damn man, over some stale ass bread and unseasoned eggs?" Quadir joked, while throwing the half-eaten sandwich inside the bag.

I turned over the pistol, aiming it at Jerome. "You too nigga."

"You trippin'." He replied, before stuffing the last bite inside his mouth. I walked over to the coffee table and grabbed the bag, tossing it inside the garbage in the kitchen.

"Greedy ass niggas." I left the house and got in my Range Rover. I checked the time and saw that it was five minutes after eleven, so I pulled out my phone and called Amina to see if she wanted to have lunch with me.

She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey."

Just the sound of her voice could make a nigga dick hard.

"Hey, I was wondering if you weren't too busy to have lunch." I wasted no time getting to the point.

There was a long pause. "I'm sorry. I would, but I am really busy at work right now."

"What if I brought lunch to you?" I asked, trying my hardest just so I could go see her.

She chuckled. "You would do that?"

"Yes, a nigga really wanna see you." I answered honestly.

"Alright, I don't see why not." She replied, finally giving in.

A smile was plastered across my face. "Okay, I'll be there in a few." Then, I hung up.

In the mood for some Haitian food, I ordered over the phone so that, by the time I arrived, I wouldn't have to wait a long time. Once I got off the phone, I briefly examined my attire. I can't roll up in a firm looking like this. I thought to myself, as I put the car in drive to head in the direction of my condo.

As soon as I got there, I parked and quickly got on the elevator. I pressed my floor number and patiently waited. It stopped for a brief second for this Hispanic chick, who kept eyeing me, and it had a nigga feeling uncomfortable, especially, with the outfit she had on. She was wearing cut up booty shorts, and a white bikini top.

"Hi, I'm Sofia. I believe I've seen you around." She purred, flirtatiously. The elevator finally came to my stop, and before I got off, I simply said. "I'm taken, Ma." Then, I stepped off and headed to my door.

Once inside, I didn't waste no time. I threw on a white V-neck, some gray joggers, and my Columbia Concords. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was better than that hood shit I had on earlier. I sprayed on some Versace cologne and left quicker than I came in. I got inside my car and started the engine. Putting the car in reverse I slowly backed out, then swiftly put it in drive. I was on my way down Collins Ave to go pick up the food.

Thirty minutes later, I was walking inside the firm with two bags of food in my hands.