(19) 16 yr old + new dimension + new bf = trouble

The three of us stepped out into a pavement of in which I presumed was Kristara. A car in the air zoomed by and almost run over me thankfully Jake pulled me back before it could.

I turned around to face Jake and I screamed when I saw a boy with red hair and brown eyes looking back at me.

"Who are you?" I asked uneasily, pulling my arm away from him. He chuckled. Wait, that sounded like....Jake? "Jake?" I squeaked.

"A-yah!" He said, girlishly might I add. My hair moved into my face and I realized I was blonde.

Why was I a blonde and why was Jake a redhead? I looked around to see Craig as a dirty blonde with green eyes. "Um, why do we all have different eyes and hair colours?" I asked.

Jake rolled his eyes at me. "Do you really think we're going to be able to get into the palace without being attacked by fans?" He asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "What do you mean?" He sighed, rolling his eyes again.

"We are royalty you know!" He said in a duh voice. Oh yeah. I was the queen now. Who would've known a sixteen year old could become the Queen of some next dimension!

"Oops." I said at which Jake rolled his eyes and pulled me along with him. I looked around. Every thing was like Earth except things were floating like cars and even some people!

The air was really clean and the sky was a pale green with streaks of pink. It was like an abstract picture. The sun was blue but gave out yellow light like the normal sun. It looked like a huge balloon without a string.

You're probably thinking why isn't she freaking out? I know. If this were a normal situation I would be screaming but this isn't. Funnily enough, I think I've seen this place before. Maybe a dream or something but I have definitely seen this place before.

We reached a huge white gate, magnificently decorated with grand statues of gargoyles and lions and eagles. Jake put his hand on a square on the door and the door swung open.

We were now in a courtyard the size of twelve football pitches. Around the edges were flower beds with flowers and vegetables of all sorts growing small and large.

I walked up to one blue and red flower the size of me and sniffed it. It was so sweet smelling it was intoxicating. I was about to touch it when Jake caught my hand. "Don't ever touch these flowers. You could get a bad rash or if you stroke it for too long you could die." He told me.

My eyes widened. This gorgeous looking flower could kill someone? Wow! "What about those other flowers?" I said, nodding at the other gigantic flowers. "They're okay to touch but don't inhale them or you'll faint. They're really bad smelling." He said, wrinkling his nose. "Come on, let's go inside."

If I thought the courtyard was big, then the inside of the palace was huge! We were only standing in the hall but if you looked closely it looked like a never ending tunnel!

I must have been gaping because Jake chuckled and closed my mouth. I tried to keep my mouth closed but it was sort of hard to do since the room was so furnished, fit for a queen. Wait a minute! I am the queen! This is going to take some getting used to!

The walls were glass stained with bright splotches of colours. The floor looked like water, so if you looked down you were afraid you'd drown.

Jake led me to another room while Craig looked at me with an amused look on his face. He was probably laughing internally about the look on my face.

Jerk!

"Now this." Jake said, leading me into another room. "Is our bedroom!" Hmm, it was nice and cosy and....wait up! Did he just say our bedroom? "Um, Jake, what do you mean our bedroom?" I asked him. "Yep, ours. Dad says if you're staying you have to stay here." He said, smiling to himself. Boys!

"Does your dad know about me?" I asked, turning to him. He looked at me as if I were stupid. "YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF KRISTARA!" He yelled in my face, trying to make it clear to me. Craig was trying hard to stop himself laughing but couldn't control the sniggers escaping his mouth. I glared at him and he shut up.

"You know, maybe I'm wrong. Jake could be a better king then you could be Queen Kristi," Craig said, looking back and forth from me to Jake. Jake smiled. "Whatever! Fine, sharing a room is no big deal." I said, turning to look into the walk in wardrobe.

He had more clothes then the mall! "Why do you need so many clothes for?" I asked him. He turned to look at me and said, "One pair for everyday of the year." He said it like it was completely nothing. I looked into another walk in wardrobe and found stacks and stacks of trainers, shoes, boots, sandals, you name it! "Jake? Are you gay?" I asked him. He and Craig burst out laughing, "What makes you think that?" He asked between laughter.

"You have more clothes and shoes then anyone I have ever met in my life!" I screamed. He kept on laughing. "When you're royalty you need loads of clothes and whatnot." He said. "You mean I'm going to be getting this many clothes?" I asked him. "Yep." He said.

Somebody pinch me, because I think I'm dreaming. Actually, don't, I never want to come out of this paradise! I squealed happily and Jake and Craig rolled their eyes at each other.

"Okay, now I want to see the streets of Kristara." I said, walking out of the door. "Aren't you scared people are going to mob you?" Craig asked. "No, why would I?"

*An hour later*

"Oh my fricking gosh! People can get aggressive!" I exclaimed as I ran back into the palace with Craig and Jake not far behind laughing their asses off. "That's not funny!" I yelled at them, stomping my foot playfully like a five-year old. "Hey, we warned you!" Jake said. He came up to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Love the new look by the way." He said, referring to my torn clothes which were getting close to revealing.

I shoved Jake away, "Shut up! I'm going to go get changed." I walked into the hall but then realized I had nothing to change into. I walked back out, "Jake, I have nothing to change into." He looked at me like I had three eyes. "Of course you have clothes here!" He grabbed my arm and led me to a room with cupboards and cupboards of clothes.

One problem: they were all dresses. "I can't wear these in public!" I said. They were all either low cuts or the type you would wear when you go out to dinner. "Don't forget, you're the Queen. You're meant to wear dresses here." He said to me. "Fine." I grunted.

I'm not the type who likes wearing dresses but I have to say, I looked pretty nice in this dress. It was a red strap dress which went down to my ankles and showed off my curves. I let my hair loose and found a red flower clip which I put in my hair. I walked out of the room to see Craig and Jake gaping at me.

When I say gaping, I mean gaping. As in jaws on the ground gaping. "Do I look that bad? Oh God, I'm going to go change into another one." I said walking back into the room only to be stopped by Jake. "No, you look gorgeous." He said. I felt a blush rise up into my cheeks.

"Why wear a fake rose when a rose can wear a real rose like yourself." He said, pulling a rose from behind him and pulling the clip off and tucking the rose behind my ear. "Now you look absolutely stunning." He said, stepping back and looking at me. I whispered a thank you and was glad my hair could cover up my reddened cheeks.

He pushed my hair behind my ears and cupped my chin with his hand so I was forced to look at him. He was now back to blonde and blue eyed. I looked into them, feeling lost in them. Craig had gone off somewhere probably to give us some privacy.

He went and kissed my neck line, going up to my jaw, his hands sliding up my arms leaving goose bumps. He was still kissing my jaw when I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed his shirt collar and pulled his lips to mine.

I broke the kiss a few minutes later and I rested my forehead on his grinning at him. He grinned back and said between breaths, "You know, you look absolutely gorgeous." I smiled to myself. "I've heard that line before." He looked at me intensely.

"But I mean it." He said and kissed me passionately. His kiss was full of understanding, care and need. He broke the kiss and we walked out the door hand in hand. I loved him. Wait, what? I don't love him. Just like. I think.....

*******

Please vote and comment!

This is extra long aswell!