M.A.G.I.C. ::one::

Hey guys! okay so I decided I wanted to write a fiction fantasy type story so here it is! haha It's called M.A.G.I.C. and it's about...drum roll...magic! haha so yea. Constructive criticism always welcomed, you guys are awesome, and thanks for reading!

=) let me know what you think about this one!

(Oh and if this sonds familiar, I originally started this story under the title night wasn't mean for sleeping but I decided I didn't want to take that story where it was going, so I edited it and this is the new version.)

.:Start Story:.

At this point in time I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to live. Things just get too complicated in the world of magic, too...unpredictable. You see a war is at hand and Ty and I are destined to lead it. What the prophecy fails to mention is whether we make it out of this fight alive or not. Frustrating really, it'd be so much easier if I knew what to expect right?

I figured since I don't know what to expect, I would write down my story for all to read in case we don't make it. That way my story doesn't turn into a big game of telephone and go from;

She loved Ty, they led a war against evil, and died to save humanity

To

She loved ties, wore one in a war against evil, and died trying to get Ty to wear one.

Or something like that, you get the point right?

So before I begin my storie there are two things you should know about me:

One-I'm a witch, a powerful witch from a prophecy and no I don't wear ridiculous hats and fly on broomsticks. I also don't have warts and green hair, in fact I take offense to that assumption.

Two- I love Ty and he is a wizard, a powerful wizard from the same prophecy as me. Also, I want to have his babies...because he's amazing and hot. ;)

So I figure I should start my story on August 1, 2008, the most important day of my life because it was the day I met...him.

I was working my afternoon shift at Wally's Mart like I do every day but Sundays during summer. Only this day was different because a new kid came to town.

"Hey Dave! Who's the weirdo staring at the sign?" I didn't recognize him, which kind of had me on edge because I recognized most of the people around here. One could never be too cautious.

"I don't know, I've never seen him before, you don't think...?" Dave felt the same uneasiness I did with newcomers.

"No, he looks pretty harmless to me, then again, you can never be too sure."

You really can't be too sure if someone is evil and magical or not. I've fallen for that innocent look way to many times before.

Although this guy was different, kind of weird really. He was staring at this sign with emotions in his face, which was something I'd never seen before. The sign said 'Wally's-mart' not really sure how someone can find emotion in that.

He looked...angry, sad, like he was longing for something, and confused. He finally snapped out of it and walked in, a piece of paper in his hand and he grabbed a basket.

One look at his face and all my suspicions were gone. I don't know how I knew he was good, but I did. It was like a feeling I had deep down in my gut. As I looked at him I knew there was no way in hell this guy could be evil. He didn't look like he could hurt a fly.

He walked toward the back of the store, to the toiletries department. This was the first time I'd ever seen a teenage boy go back there. I decided to let it go and went back to counting the money in the register.