Chapter 1

“Oh my Lord, Sarah can we please just go home?” My soon to be ex-best friend sighed.

“Seriously Hayden I want to watch his match then we can go home, I promise”

 I love her and all but as my best friend she should understand that I have a crush on Bentley, and I want to watch him wrestle! Hayden is probably the best friend a girl could have. Except for maybe now, i guess. She is tall, with dark hair and pretty dark brown eyes. We have been besties since 2nd grade when I spilled my milk all over her hair because she was telling me that my dress was ugly. She has a boyfriend, Adam, that absolutely adores her. She is so lucky to have him. 

“Hayden!!” I squealed “He is starting” I sighed happily. 

Bentley is every girls dream. Tall, like the perfect hight, with blonde hair that you just want to run your fingers through. Baby blue eyes that you can get lost into. But the only problem is he happens to be a wrestler. The complete opposite from my clique. See me and Hayden are golfers. We even went to state last year. But at my school, golf is at the bottom and wrestling is at the top. Bentley is the ‘it’ boy at our school. Every girl wants him. Every boy wants to be him. 

“Okay, Sarah I guess you are right, this boy is fiiiine! I mean seriously if I didn’t have a boyfriend and you were not endlessly pining over him, I would be on that boy.” 

“Haha thanks for the approval I guess?” 

“No problem girl friend. I just want you to be happy. But i really think you should talk to him sometime.”

“No! We have had this discussion before, I am to chicken to talk to him.”

“Fine. But it is your loss, when you see him come home with another girl again.”

You see Bentley also happens to be my neighbor. I am pretty sure that he does not know it. But I sure do. And last week I saw him come home with a girl and she left the next morning. I cried for hours because it hurt me so bad. I really want him to notice me.

“Lets go home now. I am ready to go to golf practice, you coming Hayden?”

“Duhh! I have been wanting to go golfing for the whole day! But me being the best friend ever has watched stupid wrestling for you. Even though I could be working on my chipping.”

“Hey now girl, your chipping is way better then mine! At least you don’t 2-put on every hole!”

“Haha oh whatever let’s just go.”

BENTLEY’S POV

Ugh this boy that I am wrestling is getting on my nerves. He keeps jumping away from me. Seriously, I just need to pin you and this match will be over. Let’s just get it over with. 

Finally! He is down. I can leave and not be in this damn wrestling room anymore. God I hate wrestling. I hate being in the clique at school, I hate that my parents make me go out for wrestling, I hate that the people at school expect me to get every girl. When the girl I really want probably doesn’t even know that I exist. 

I swear I saw her at my meet just now. But now that I am looking she is not here. Sarah Parker. She is so beautiful. She has long blonde hair that looks like silk. And she has these electric blue eyes that I could stare at all day long. She happens to be my next door neighbor. She probably just thinks I am a stuck up jock. Ugh. This sucks. 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Thanks for reading!! This is the first thing I have written. So if you think I should not keep writing just comment and let me know! It will not hurt my feelings at all! :) Thank youuu!!!

Brittany