My Mate Is A Hunter

(Jace)

"You ready for the school year?" Jaden asked, walking next to me.

"About as ready as I'll ever be." I answered, licking my bottom lip. My toungue glided over my snake bites.

Jaden is my best friend. He has midnight black hair, brown eyes, and a spider bite. He's the alpha to the Hell Pack, and is a great leader. With a dad like his, I wouldn't believe he isn't  a great leader.

My hazel eyes scanned the crowd of students entering the school. I mostly looked at all the girls. Waiting for one of them to stand out over the rest.

"You say you never understand why people think you're a player?" Jaden asked.

I turned back to him, and nodded. "I don't get it."

"Dude, you stare at the girls for like two minutes straight before directing your eyes to someone else."

"I'm just trying to find her." I say.

He shook his head, and I went back to trying to find a girl that will be mine forever. My mate.

I've been waiting for the day that I meet her. Once I do, she will never be out of my site. I've always been jealous of the others guys in our pack that found thier mates. When I see them staring into each others eyes, and laughing all the time. I need to get out of the house. SO, I always run into the woods behind the pack house, and run for hours. 

The bell rang, and Jaden and I went to our class. 

While walking through the hallways girls came up to me in the shortest of skirts, and the smallest of tops. These girls will always and forever disgust me. 

They only care for my looks. 

My dark brown hair goes to the bottom of my ears, my hazel eyes can stare into the depth of your soul, and my body can make any girl drool over me. My snake bites make half the girls at school disgusted, but to the other half, they're hot. 

I'm not cocky. I say nothing but the truth. 

"Looking good today, Jace." One girl says. 

I look down at my band tee, and ripped black skinny jeans and Vans. I wear these sorts of things everyday. 

I can only hope my mate likes me for me.

(Cody)

I watched from the tree tops as the rare colored ball of fur with hazel eyes stalked an innocent animal in the woods.

I don't know if you'd call a rabbit an innocent animal, but it's innocent to me. Only because it never had a chance.

Very quietly, I pulled out my shotgun loaded with silver this special powder to make the death slower and even more painful. That little fudger of a wolf isn't going to live.

I aimed the gun at the werewolf, and got ready to pull the trigger.

I heard the animal growl quietly, before taking off into the trees. 

"Dammit! Why did you run?!" I scream.

"Cody? Cody get down from the damn tree! You're going to hurt yourself!" My brother Luke called from the ground.

I looked down to see his blonde hair all messy, and he was in a black t shirt and light blue pajama pants.

"Luke. Why are you in your pajamas?" I ask, stuffing my shotgun into it's bag, and climbing my way down to the ground.