Shizaya: Visit! Where?

5 chapter! It's out now! How long has it been since I made the 4 chapter? Idk and I don't care because I don't need to know (then why did I ask that?)!! Anways carry on reading! Oh ya and the ones that read this are awesome! The ones that were to lazy to read this are so mean 😭 Jk~ 😛 u r all too awesome for me to describe 😆! Enjoy~ 💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Izaya woke up, it was the afternoon. He happily yawned looking at the bright sun outside of the window. He didn't really like the sunlight coming into the room, but he felt nice since pains. Izaya looked at Shizuo who was still sleeping on the bed. Izaya stood up, stretching his arms up and going to Shizuo whispering in his ear," Shizu-chan~ Wakey wakey~." Shizuo immediantly woke up and pushed Izaya's face away from his. Shizuo had a monsterous strength and doesn't even know how much power he uses.

Izaya's POV...

I was pushed with immense force and luckily didn't break my head when I slammed into the wall making a little (sort of little) unseenable round circle shape bump on my head. Shizuo shouted a bit loud," WHAT WERE YOU DOING!" I answered a bit dizzy," Waking you up." He looked at me with the usual angry eyes, but didn't do anything else which shocked me a bit. I stood up a little wobbly from the hard push and walked to my bed laying down. Shizuo was still angry, but asked," Are you alright? Did I push you that hard?" I looked at him surprised. He never said anything like that! He would usually say something unpleasent! I replied to him," Your push felt like a punch." He didn't say anything else and walked into the restroom. I guess he wants to take a shower, but he hated taking a bath? This is a bit weird to me.

Shizuo's POV....

What did I just say to the flea!? Was I worried?! No way. I hate the flea more than anything! He can die if all I care! I think I need a little shower to refresh my mind. Izaya knocked on the restroom door and told me," Shizu-chan, your clothes are in the basket with mine! They're clean now thanks to the two room service ladies or can I say fan of yours." I asked," When did they clean our clothes?" Izaya answered," While you were sleeping, I woke up at 8 in the morning and told them to clean it and leave the clothes in the basket." I was surprise that he could wake up at the morning. I mean he only slept for two hours after the television show." I said Okay and continued to take a shower.

Izaya's POV....

I should call room service to get breakfast (to those two, it's breakfast. Just saying it's the afternoon so no one will get confused). I should get milk for Shizu-chan, coffee for me, fatty tuna, and.... I guess Shizuo would like mango pudding. I called room service and they came unexpectedly fast. I opened the door for them and they rushed in the room looking around. One of the lady asked," Umm.. Do you know where the blonde boy is?" I guess these women love Shizuo. I answered yes and walked to the restroom knocking on the door. Shizuo asked," What flea!" Izaya said," There are two ladies waiting for you." Shizuo was confused. He finished dressing up and opened the door hitting me which again hurts because of his strength. The girls looked at my way and asked if I was alright. I just smiled (the fake charming smile) and they smiled too looking back at the blonde not noticing what he just did. I was still behind the door once they were talking. I only heard something about a date and was too dizzy to here anything else (if you guys think that Izaya is getting weaker, well no! He's not! Try to get hit by Shizuo two times once you just woke up!).

Regular POV.....

Izaya finally woke up from the horrible door slam. He looked around and saw Shizuo eating his dessert. Shizuo looked at Izaya and said," Umm sorry For hitting you when I opened the door..." Izaya stood up walking to Shizuo. He smirked and whispered into Shizuo's ear," I hope you're sorry. You hit me two times already." Shizuo looked at Izaya and shouted," Stop fuckin' whispering in my ear you damn flea!" Izaya laughed like his usual pyscho kind. He sat down on the chair and picked up his coffee and drank it. Shizuo asked," So what are we going to do now?" Izaya looked at Shizuo while drinking and put the cup of coffee down then said," We're going to Tokyo." Shizuo eyes widen and asked," To Ikebukuro or Shinjuku?" Izaya laughed for the first time! It wasn't his pyscho one, it was a normal happy human! Shizuo eyes widen and asked," Hey flea, are you alright?" Izaya stopped laughing and nodded. He then said," They're both close to each other so we'll go to both of them, Shizu-chan!" Shizuo angrily shouted," STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Izaya smirked then said," Okay I'll tell you the plan. We both go to Ikebukuro and Shinjuku, there, we'll find some clues back to our own world. I forgot to tell you that when I was walking to the shop to buy our clothes, I saw posters of us. This place... I guess people here call it Earth like our world, but here, everyone is 'normal'. No supernatural things happen nor unique people. Anyways, after we're finish with that, I'll pick pocket someone to get more money and you will charm the ladies to make a discount or something." Shizuo angrilly shouted," Why don't you charm the ladies!?" Izaya replied," Because I'm not 'charming' enough."

Shizuo's POV...

What the hell does that mean!?

Normal POV...

They went and bought the tickets for traveling plus the passport, then went to Ikebukuro first....

__________________________

So how was it? Good, bad, amazing? Oh and when Izaya woke up, it was 5:00 (just saying. Sorry I didn't tell it in the story, but now you know). I think this part of the story was a bit crappy because it's short and boring to me. I didn't have much time to make a better one. Sorry, but at least you enjoyed it, right? Vote or follow me if you like my stories! Mostly follow because I love to see how many people like my stories by following me.