0. I guess you should read this . . .

CONFESSION: This story was written by me as a middle-schooler. It’s based on true life events that occurred to me.

I hope none of my friends read this, because hun, I’m ‘bout to put you on blast. That and because I’m not sure if I have any secret moments in here that I don’t want you to know about. 

Beware. You were warned.

© 2013 by AwesomelyBlaze.
All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of AwesomelyBlaze.

[This is, like, totally my life. Don’t copy it and upload it as your own story. ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT REPRODUCE A STORY LIKE THIS OF YOUR OWN. Certain people have already asked and I have let them make their own books like these, but no more. The people who have already started their stories can keep them, but that is all. This is my idea. Let's keep it that way.]

                    *        *        *

                    0. PROLOGUE

Okay, look. Let me break it down for you in a few sentences. Unless someone handed you a pair of sunglasses and a walking stick, or you have completely forgotten everything you’ve ever learned about the English language, you can see that the title pretty much says it all. And I’m sure you can go out of your way, and put your brain to work by reading it.

 There are thirty-six kids in my class. We’re the eighth grade, the oldest and largest group of students in the entire school. Except, with the way the generations are progressing these days, we might as well be high-schoolers already.

You think your sixteen-year-old PMS-ing self being involved in drama is bad? Try dealing with a whole bunch of thirteen-year-olds who base their drama mainly off TV shows and movies, and have only just begun to PMS themselves.

Unless you’re a guy of course. In that case, your seventeen-year-old player self needs to calm the heck down. ‘Cause this whole “I play girls” thing is nothing new for you. And I’d bet five paperclips that you’ve gotten rusty over the years. In fact, I think these eighth grade boys might just have better game than you do. Just saying.

And, come on. Let’s be real here. What group of thirteen-year-olds doesn’t include a few of those girls who try to play the guys too?

Hm? What did you say? A normal one?

. . .Well then.

You know, this is turning out to be a lot longer than I thought it would be. . . But anyway. As I was saying, teenagers—

Oh of course. Look. I’ve only been typing for five minutes and my fingers are already cramping up. What made me think I wanted to write a whole book?

Oh, right. My ridiculous life.

You know what? I’m just going to stop talking. Basically what I wanted to say is this: There is a category of people that everyone falls into. We’re all unique, sure. But we all know that one girl neighbor who acts like this, or that one guy friend who acts like that. Or that one person that no one likes who acts like someone is repeatedly stabbing them in the brain but they somehow keep living.

And yes, my friend. You yourself fall into a category. Multiple, even. And if you don’t know which category it is that you fit into, that same question is going to haunt you for the rest of your life.

Okay, maybe not your whole life. Probably just your entire high school career.

So I figure you might as well save yourself some of that dreadful brain work and find out for yourself.

Let’s say there are 36 students in a classroom. Which one are you?

                    *        *        *

Hey, guys! New story. Only it’s not all that new . . . Anyway. I wrote this thing when I was in the eighth grade. Believe it or not, my eighth grade class was a lot like a group of high school kids. And there was SO MUCH DRAMA. So I wrote about it.

How this is going to work: These parts are gonna be chapters, but they’ll be dedicated to describing the kids in my class. For example, #1 is the next part. I’m going to describe a person to you and include some real scenes that happened in my life concerning that person. And then you get to decide if you fit into that category of a person.

But this story will actually be based off an issue that occurred in my life during that time period. Because you know, a story has to have a plot, right? 

So yeah. Hope you guys enjoy my life story.

‘Cause it’s just so darn hilarious.

HAHA, AHAHAHAHA, AHA, no.

 - Blaze