BBQ

Cali POV

I had just finished my shower when my phone began to ring. I quickly wrapped my pink towel around my waist, and opened the door speeding towards my room.

Today was Renae's BBQ, and De' was coming over to pick me up in a hour and a half.

I picked up my phone and squinted my eyes, bringing my phone closer to me.

"4 missed call from Monica"

I was just about to call her back when "incoming call" appeared back on my screen. I shook my head as I clicked accept.

"Hellooo" I sang into my phone putting it towards my ear.

"Mom! Didn't you see I was ca-"

I rolled my eyes . "I was in the shower" I said cutting her off. I grabbed my St.Ives Lotion and put the phone inbetween my ear and my neck, using my free hands to lotion my body.

"Oh.......ok but I was wondering If you could bring a fruit salad? I asked Renae's dumb unorganized friend to and she called me with some excuse about how her hands are full" She said kissing her teeth.

I smirked. "Yeah I'll bring it, and I have a surprise for you! But dont ask questions, anywho I have to go get dressed so I'll see you later." I said while rubbing the lotion up and down my legs.

"Surprise huh? iight I'll see you later mom...... love you" 

That was the first time in 15 years Ive heard her tell me she loves me.

"I love you too baby.." I said as I smiled.

"iight bye mom" She said

"Bye hun.." I clicked end and dropped my phone on the bed. I turned around and faced my mirror, smiling.

"My daughter loves me! My daughter loves me!" I said as I jumped up and down.

No one will ever know how much happiness that brought to me.

*  1 HOUR LATER  *

I had just finished getting ready and I was waiting for De' to come and get me.

I slipped on my new fresh pair of louboutin's I had bought last week.

I stood up as I started walking .

I took out my phone and decided to take a picture. (PICTURE OF CALI IN MM)

While I was taking the picture, my phone began to vibrate. I took the picture quickly and went to check my text messages.

De'Andre: I'm outside

I didnt reply. I went and grabbed my studded denim vest (yes ima sexy mama) and walked out the door. I locked my front door and began walking off my porch. I saw De' leaning against his car. When he saw me a smile formed, exposing his dimples.

"Hey De' " I said as I approached him.

He looked me up and down as he came towards me and gave me a hug. Boooy, he smelt good.

We broke the hug and he faced me. "You look amazing" he grabbed my wrist, and made me twirl around.

"Damnnn gurh!" He laughed letting go of my wrist and opening up the passenger door for me to go inside.

I blushed as I went and sat down in his all black leather interior. The AC was cranked up high so I didnt have to worry about the seats burning my ass from the sun. He came inside a few seconds later and put a cd in as he started the car.