010

Everyday's so boring. Since that day happened, and that night..

Flashback

"(Y/N) I'm so happy, we are officialy together!" he entered the room after that confession happened.

"Oh, I see. Congratulations." I plainly said while looking aside.

"Is something wrong?"

Yes Luhan, everything is wrong.

"Nothing, I'm just bored."

"Hm, then let's talk about you." he lied down on his bed facing me.

"What do you mean?"

"About yourself duh." he laughed.

"I know but why me?" I looked above.

"Hmm, who's your ideal type?" he ignored me and he placed his pillow on his stomach. I was shocked by the time he asked me.

You are my ideal type Luhan.

"My ideal? I guess guys who's a year older than me, very kind, a guy with cute appearance, and someone who looks like a deer."

I mentally face palmed.

"You mean me?" he wiggled his eyebrows. Yes because you are the one that I like. I frowned a bit.

"Oh please, you're such a feeler. And you are with Yae now." I glared at him playfully.

"But why I can touch you or anything? Is it also possible for someone who wears the glasses? Oh, wait, how about Sehun, what do you think about him?" My eyes widened in shock.

"Yah, Sehun's like a little brother to me, nothing special." I sighed.

"You're lying~" he sang.

"I said no, Luhan" I glared at him.

"Wae? Sehun has a cute appearance so why not?" he continued to tease me.

"Whatever."

I don't want to talk about it anymore. I only like one guy and its you!

I stayed at the school's rooftop trying to clear my mind as always.

"Hmm~ Hmm~" I heard someone humming, a guy's voice. I stood up and I saw it was the Kai guy. I saw him holding his phone and I peeked at was he's doing.

D_O

*next picture*

D_O

*next picture*

Wait, what? He stared at this picture and he smiled.

Why is it there's a picture of him and Yae?

He puts his phone on his pocket and stared at the sky. Something's fishy.

Youngmin's P.O.V

I followed Yae in the school and I went to the rooftop. Oops. (Y/N) is there! I decided not to talk to her first. There's a possibility that she'll get suspicious about me as Yae's guardian angel.

I'll talk to her later, but I still can't talk to her.

Luhan's P.O.V

I noticed that I can't stop myself from smiling.

I got out of the room with Yae and I decided to give her a ride and bring her home. "Bye Yae. See you tomorrow." I smiled. "Bye oppa. I'll text you later." she kissed my cheeks and got off the car. I felt my cheeks heating up.

Wait, I'm just wondering, (Y/N)'s not here? Hmm, maybe she's busy.

Your P.O.V

I feel a bit happy today. don't know but I just feel plain today, nothing happened happy and sad. Luhan came in to my mind and immediately I got stressed.

Why should I miss him anyway?

A tear rolled down my cheek. Why am I crying again? I wiped my tears and sniffed. I don't know where to go now but I just went back to Heaven again. And there I calmed myself.

"Ehem.." a guy cleared his throat. I looked back and I saw a guy with black hair.

I looked at him and my eyes widened.

No way..