Chapter 24: Death By Fun House~ Part 2

~This use to be a fun house, but now it's full of EVIL CLOWNS. ~It's time to start the count down. ~do do dododo do do do do DO DO DO DO 

;)

If you haven't watched the trailer it's in the external link! I'll probs it have it up next chapter! :D

**********************************************************************************************************

Not one of my best ideas.

I pushed against the dark walls, having no idea where to go, “Hello? Derek?” I screamed, begging for someone to answer. Evil laughter erupted from speakers, scaring the crap out of me. My back hit some sort of curtains, and I fell through them into another room.

My butt hit s squishy, making a gust of air smash into my face. “Wonderful,” I huffed out, rapidly searching the room before me.

This is just fan-freaking-tastic. I’m in a small hallway with glass cases on each side.

The left side had heads dangling from it, with blood on them. They were obviously fake heads, but it was still scary as hell. The right side hasdan evil witch, moving back and forth on a broom stick making horrendously high pitched witch laughs.

Ok that one’s just ridiculous…

 I continued to walk on, observing every glass case. My eyes drifted to some sort of large Scarecrow. The skin on the face is painted dark. I’ts clothing is ragged, and dark as well as the hat over its head. The detail on the figure was so realistic looking that it almost looked like it would walk out of the glass container if it could. The stitches on it’s eye’s look fresh, and professionally done.  I moved my hand on the glass, as I walked away.

 “Prepare…to die,” a hoarse voice echoed the room.

I jumped at the voice, and laughed at myself. I leaned against the glass case, taking deep breaths to try and calm my heartbeat. It’s a funhouse; of course they’re going to say that! Stop over thinking things Faith.

A soft knock on the glass behind me brought chills down my back.

You have to be kidding me. Not the Scarecrow!

“There’s just no way,” I muttered. I slowly turned around, to see the Scarecrow in its same place. I was about to let out a sigh of relief, when I noticed the object in its hand.

Mr. Wiggles.

On cue the scarecrows head lowered to mine with a smile plastered on its face. It’s teeth are all fangs, and a gleaming white. “Holy shit!” I tried to scream, but nothing came out of my mouth. I put a hand to my throat, stepping away from the glass. I started to hyperventilate, slowly moving towards the exit of the fun-house.

Why can’t I run?

It moved its head with me as I moved, and pressed a dark hand against the glass as if to push it, “I just want to play,” the scarecrow hissed, its voice hoarse.

Ok, that’s my cue to run like hell.

I whooshed through the dark entrance, into a maze of neon walls. At first the lights practically blinded me, so I stumbled and hit the walls. Dark laughter echoed the walls, making me hurry on. Sweat started to pour down my face, as I hurried through the humid house. I tripped over my feet a few more times until I let myself stop for a breath. I entered a whole different maze, one I in particular don’t like.

It’s the typical type of maze in every fun house; a mirror maze. I pushed my hair off of my face, my heart beating as if it wants to escape my chest. “A neon maze is one thing, but this?”