Chapter 53

Over 60,000 reads, over 1,800 votes, and over 800 comments!!!! You guys are so awesome!!!!!!!

If you haven't already go read my new pre apocalyptic Daryl Dixon story "My Damaged Savior"

Go follow my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94

Okay, so no offense to anyone who has asked but I'm kind of getting tired of sounding like a broken record. I have a bunch of people ask me on a daily basis what it was like to meet Norman and the other cast members. Though I love talking about it I'm getting the same questions over and over and over and typing it out it getting to be a little much. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to write a summary of the weekend. I'm gonna do Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3 of the convention giving you guys a play by play of the things that happened there. At the end I will answer any questions you may have (They will be in the post you) so submit your questions to me by Thursday and on Friday I will post the little summary of the weekend of what happened and answering all your guys questions. Hopefully this will be easier for all of us because I know some of you are afraid to ask me about (I don't know why :P I don't bite) and I know a lot of you seem to have the same questions and hopefully I'll be able to answer all of them!!! SO ASK AWAY!! What do you guys think?

So unfortunately this story is coming to a close soon. I have dragged it out as long as I possibly can and I know the ending and it will be happening soon. I am sad to see this story come to an end because I think this was one of the best apocalyptic stories I have done. I'll try to make it last until at least 60 chapters but I am making no promises. I just don't want this to be one of those stories that feels like it never has an end, ya know? I hope all of you completely understand! Please support me in my adventures in my new stories it would me a lot :)

Here's the next chapter Nords!!!

--

Everything fell silent as the gun shot echoed. Merle was standing however the walker was not. Sophia shot up in bed. "Momma!" she screeched. I made my way over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Shh, it's okay, Momma's got ya, baby," I cradled her into my chest.

I quickly got up and opened the window that was overlooking the backyard. Daryl looked up at me and even though it was dark I could tell his eyes were wide. That was a close call. The smell hit me before I heard the moans. "Look out!" I yelled at Rick as I saw more walkers heading out of the woods.

I turned around and grabbed our bags and threw them on the bed. I grabbed Sophia by the shoulders and made her look at me. "Listen to me, Sophia. We're gonna be just fine, I don't need you to worry, but I do need you to be a big girl and pack your stuff for me. Can you do that?"

Sophia's eyes were wide but she nodded. I kissed her forehead before packing mine and Daryl's bags. I slung them over my shoulder and grabbed my crossbow. I could hear the gun shots and the screams outside. Sophia was right beside me with her bag over her shoulder and doll in her hand.

I dropped the ladder to the attic and crawled down making sure no walkers had made it into the house. I heard a car start and I knew we were making a run for it. We were done with the cabin. I quickly grabbed Sophia. I ran to Merle's room and grabbed his bag.

He kept it packed just in case we had to run and right now I was grateful for it. I was now weighed down with three bags, my crossbow, and a small scared child. I looked out the window to see Daryl's truck just a few feet away. The only way out was the window.