Chapter 70- It All Started With Hello

It All Started With Hello Ch.70

Artemis

"I can't believe this." Isis said to me as we sat in Los Angeles with the boys, Diggy, Jacob, Jawan, Myles, the girls, Kenneth, Walter, and Keisha.

"I know. We've come so far, Ise. From sitting on our beds wishing and dreaming for a big break. And now, we've made it." I smiled.

"We haven't made it yet, Artty. We still have a long way to go before we make it." Isis corrected me.

"Of course, but I feel like I'm there already, Isis. I mean, look who's arm is around you! Look who I'm sitting next to. No one could have ever thought we'd be sitting here with all of these people." I said as I looked at everyone.

"Yeah. I never thought we'd be here. I never thought I'd be sitting here with Prodigy's arm around me." Jari said.

"I'm so thankful for what has happened to us and it isn't even over-- it's just the beginning." Brittany smiled.

"That is so true. This is only the beginning. We have so much to accomplish in the years to come." Juno said.

"Yeah. Speaking of things to accomplish." Kenneth started.

"Girls, how do you feel about going on your first headline tour?" Walter asked. We squealed as we started crying. Those are some words we never thought we'd ever here.

"Starting in November, Unique Royalty, with a few of their choice artists, will be going on a three month tour. I know, three months? That's crazy, but it will be the way to really get all over the world. You'll be in Germany, France, England, Spain-- everywhere by New Year's Eve." Keisha explained.

"My heart. It just can't handle this." Brittany said as she clutched her heart.

"This is so..." Jari covered her mouth as she tried to stuffle her sobs of joy.

"I can't believe this." I smiled as I looked at all of my new friends, my managers, my sisters, and my boyfriend.

"This all started with a picture on Instagram." Prince kissed my cheek.

And to think it all started with hello.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it!

It All Started With Hello is finally over. After seventy chapters, I am sad to say I had to end this story because it was my first story on Wattpad and it was so successful (in my eyes anyway). I can never be so thankful for all of the people who have read my story, commented, voted, and followed me because of this story. I love all of my readers! You're all cool, awesome, weird, and MINDLESS!

Look for the sequel. Coming soon!

Love ya,

LilBlackAngel

#SpreadThePeace

#IASWHLastChapter

#KeepCalmAndStayMindless