14. He almost/ wants to kill you

Scott:  He was walking downtown at night when you spotted him. You told your friend that it was getting late and that you will see her tomorrow. You sneak up behind him and tap his shoulder. He doesn't see anyone at first so he turns into a Werewolf and troughs you across the sidewalk, he notices its you and helps you up. At first you don't know what to think but then you just forgive him because you shouldn't have snuck up on a Werewolf.

Stiles: It was the night of the full moon and Isaac and Scott got out. He went in the woods to go look for them. You didn't know why he went in the woods so you followed behind him, without him knowing. You accidentally stepped on a branch. He thought it was either Scott or Isaac so he turned around really quickly and shot an arrow near your head. He saw it was you and kept saying sorry but you were just happy he can barley shot an arrow.

Derek: He just got attacked by the Kanima but it ran away. You went looking for him to make sure he was ok. When you go after him he thought you were the Kanima coming back so he turned around and almost stabs you with his claws. He explains why he almost hurt you and keeps apologizing.

Isaac: It was the full moon and somehow he got out of his chains. Stiles told you to go hide because it seemed that he was after you. You were scared and didn't know where to hide. He found you and knocked you to the ground. He was about to bite you when he realized what he was doing. He changed back and helped you up. For the next 2 days he wouldn't stop apologizing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update. I probably wont be able to update for a few days but I will try to. Thanks for reading!

~ Skyler Robertson