Chapter 65- It's Going Down Part 2

It All Started With Hello Ch.65

Jacob

I can't believe Artemis and Diggy. I can't believe that they would go behind Prince's and Kayla's backs like that.

I had to take a piss, so I got up and went to the bathroom. On my way back I heard Artemis singing something to Diggy. I went as close as I could while staying in the shadows.

After Artemis finished singing, Diggy hugged her saying,

"That was beautiful. I love it."

Artemis just smiled as she hugged him. I gasped and stubbed my toe. I ran back to my bunk before one of them came to sleep.

I have to tell Prince tomorrow when I see him.

****

The next day when we stopped in Alabama, Artemis ran off the bus and went to hug and kiss Prince. I just shook my head at the two faced, two timing girl.

I walked off the bus and heard some of what Prince and Artemis were saying.

"...I have something to tell you later, okay?" Artemis told Prince.

"You can't tell me now?" Prince pouted.

"No. You have to wait until sound check." Artemis smirked.

"But that's so far away. You know I hate surprises, mi amor." Prince begged.

"Speaking in Spanish isn't gonna work this time." Artemis said before skipping away to the girls.

"Aye, Prince." I said and dapped him off.

"What's good, Jacob?" Prince nodded.

"Uh...man, I gotta tell you something." I said and motioned for him to follow me. His bus was empty so we went on there. Everyone was outside goofing off.

"What's up, man?" Prince asked.

"Man, I gotta tell you something about Artemis, but I don't wanna be no home wrecker." I said.

"Whatever it is it can't be that bad. Just tell me." Prince said. I sighed.

"Man, Artemis is cheating on you. She and Dig were up later than all of us on the bus. I had to piss and heard her singing a song that she wrote to him. It was a love song about being made for each other." I sighed.

"What? But she sa--"

"I know what she said, but man that's what it looked like and he did hug her after she sang and she just smiled." I cut him off.

"What should I do?" Prince asked me.

"Wait until sound check to confront her. I'm your friend, man, I had to let you know. I'm sorry." I sighed and patted his shoulder.

"Naw. You did the right by telling me. Let's go before everyone starts worrying." Prince said and put a smile on his face. We stepped off the bus laughing.

"What's so funny?" Artemis asked as she bounced, out of no where, up to Prince's side with a smile.

"Nothing. Jacob told me a joke." Prince lied to her. She nodded and smiled.

"Well, I gotta go. The girls wanna try and work on some songs so we can perform better." Artemis said. She tried to kiss Prince, but he turned his head so she kissed his cheek. She looked confused, but walked away.

"Try and be subtle next time." I told him.

"If she's cheating, I don't wanna kiss her. She could have kissed Diggy." Prince whispered and walked off.