FVCK MY LIFE

Rayan's POV

I awoke at 6 am to my alarm blasting 2Chains " Birthday Song". Damn another day of school.

When I rose up I heard my mom downstairs. She's always up really early because of her job. I walked over to my bathroom and shut the door.

As I began to strip my self of my shirt and pants I stopped when I had to take my boxers off. I  took a good look at my body ' Damn I look good' I thought to myself.

My boxers came off and I hopped in the shower. In 20 minutes I finished, because I decided to wash my hair. I might leave it out today.

I got dressed and put on my black 'CONCEIDED' beanie then made my way to my kitchen where my mom was gone and breakfast was on the table. It was now 6:45.

" Wow mom... i could have made cereal on my own" I looked at the table of Frosted Flakes and a Banana. This lady is crazy. 

After I ate I went out side and waited for  the bus. i stuck in my head phones and listen to ''Wowzer"

My tongue is an uzi

My dick is and AK

My tongue is an uzi

My dick is an AK 

My tongue go bdbdbdbdbd!!

My dick go bah!

My tongue go bdbdbdbdbd!!

My dick go bah!

BITCH!

The bus pulled up and i got on sitting next to my best friend Craig.

"WADDUP!" I gave Craig a dap and he dapped me back.

"Nun. Chillin in the cut." I heard sadness in his voice.

"Whats wrong man?'' I sat next to him on the bus.

"Man... today makes it 7 years since my mom died." As he looked down I gave him a brotherly hug.

"I'm sorry bro."

"Nahh. Its OK. You didn't kill her. That assholes in jail." As he pulled away he chuckled a bit.

Craig always made people laugh ,even if they didn't want him to, that's why Craig is my best friend. He's always been there for me and me for him.

Because I'm an only child Craig became my bother from another mother. We gave each other and reassuring look the got off the bus and went to school.