Lithuania x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Lithuania..."

"Mm?"

"What were you going to say before?" You knew you had probably ruined the moment, but you had to know for sure. To your surprise, Lithuania laughed and buried his head in your neck, nuzzling up to your skin and sending a wave of goosebumps through you. You could feel his blush as he spoke, breath tickling you.

"I didn't think you'd noticed my slip-up. I suppose there's no denying it now," He moved away from your neck and looked you in the eyes, your noses touching, a few strands of his hair had come loose and fell down so they framed his face and brushed your cheek.

"I really, really like you." You couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness, which only made him blush harder, which only made him cuter. "Oh no, you're laughing at me. It was silly, wasn't it? I'm sorry," Lithuania wailed, sitting up and hanging his head. You crawled onto his lap and nuzzled up to him.

"No, Lithuania. It wasn't silly, it was adorable and romantic and exactly what I've wanted to hear from you since we met." He smiled and pressed your lips together again, his hands gaining confidence as they roamed your body, sliding under your shirt and cupping your breasts. You gasped as a new kind of feeling rushed through you, grabbing his shirt you pulled him closer too you as you both grew more desperate and lustful. You slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a well toned pale chest. You kissed his neck, moving down his body, exploring every space you could with your mouth and your hands. He gently grasped your wrists and pulled you off before you were carried away.

Laying you down on the bed he tugged your shirt away, then unclasped your bra. For a moment you felt embarrassed, trying to cover yourself up with your arms but he pried them away.

"Don't be ashamed, you're beautiful." And as if too prove it he spent a good minute just admiring them. Your laugh brought him back to reality as he bent down and pressed his lips to one of your buds. You gasped at the pleasure, then let a small moan escape when his hand started fondling the other side. Soon you felt a knot form in your stomach, your panties were already drenched. You hadn't known you could be this turned on from just your chest being touched. Lithuania kissed and sucked, teasing you and making you gasp. As he reached for you pants, you sat up to help him with his own and soon all the clothes you two had been wearing were on the floor somewhere, far from your mind.

Lithuania's member was already throbbing with anticipation, just like the space between your legs was. He reached out with a hand and stroked your sensitive spot, sending a fresh wave of shivers through your body. He watched your face for permission to continue and you nodded, shaking in anticipation as he touched your entrance with his tip. You bit your lip as he adjusted himself appropriately.

"Li-Lithuania, this is my first..." You managed to get out. He smiled down at you.

"This is my first too, I'll try my best to be careful." You nodded and he leaned down to your face, kissing you as he quickly slid inside. You cried out in pain and he kissed your eyes, getting rid of any tears that may have fallen. His face was just as pained as your own, he couldn't handle the thought of hurting you. He was beautiful like that, that's why you loved him. He shifted slightly and instead of pain you were greeted with pleasure. You moaned and he seemed to understand you. Slowly he began to moved in and out of you, going as far as to pull all the way out before sliding back in. He gradually picked up speed, his own moans growing louder in synchronicity with yours and he moved faster and faster. The knot in your stomach grew and you heart flipped, you could smell his sweat mixed with your own and his moans were turning you on more and more.

"____, you're so... tight, ah" He gasped, obviously close to his own release. He changed his angle slightly and you felt your body rocked with pleasure as he hit your sweet spot, slamming against it with so much force you were thrown towards your end. He lent down and kissed the sensitive spot on your neck, rubbing the area above your entrance at the same time. You clawed at his back as all the attention finally knocked you over the edge, the knot unravelled and you cried out the nations name as you came, sweet bliss filling your senses, your eyes rolled back into your head as you rode out your climax. Seconds after Lithuania pulled out of you and climaxed, his seed spilling onto your stomach. You almost gasped, you had completely forgotten about using any kind of protection. Thank goodness your lover was as considerate as he was.

"Hey, Lithuania?" You said in a husky voice, he kept his gaze locked with yours and right then you knew this wasn't the end. "I hope you're planning on cleaning that up..." He smiled, pressing your lips together.

"Oh, ____, did you know where Russia is?"

"Mm, he said he was going out somewhere."

"Good, more time for us..." You giggled and welcomed Lithuania's warm embrace as the beginning of your exciting, long night started.

*Extra*

Russia sat in the lounge room, weaving the needles in and out of the wool he was knitting when Latvia stumbled in.

"Um, Russia, have you seen Lithuania? I don't mean to be a bother, it's just that, ah, I can't find him for dinner..." Russia didn't bat an eye, smiling down at the little country. (Who was still shorter even when Russia was sitting.)

"Da, he's in the bedroom with ____. I was going to tell them that the snow was blocking the road but they seemed occupied already. I'm sure you can do dinner without him." Latvia turned bright red and looked away, preparing to leave when Russia cleared his throat, smile never leaving his face.

"Oh, and Latvia, I think they were too caught up in their moment to realise that was my bedroom. Do me a favor and clean the sheets after they've finished, okay? And also, let them know they have another half hour before I'm going too bed. I wouldn't mind taking control of their vital regions if I find them there, Da?"

"But... They're in love, can't they have as long as they want?" Latvia asked, making Russia pause.

"Latvia, do you want to become one with me?" Latvia faltered.

"N-no... not especially, um..."

"Then go and do what I've asked or it's your vital regions I'll be seizing." Latvia scampered out of the room, wondering how on earth he was supposed to tell Lithuania.