Chapter 62- BET Awards Part 2

It All Started With Hello Ch.62

Artemis

"Whoa. This is the Conjunction House? This is where you're staying?" Kayla gasped as we got to the house.

"Yeah. You gotta see the inside though." Juno yawned.

"Man, my back hurts. That last flip did it." I whined as we got out of the van.

"Want me to massage you?" Prince whispered in my ear.

"I would enjoy that, but Kayla would kill you. And Darian too." I smirked as we got inside.

"Like hell I would. Where can I change?" Darian asked.

"Find a bathroom." Prod shrugged. Everyone went to a room or bathroom to change clothes in. When everyone came out, they were dressed for a club setting.

"Let's turn up!" Horus shouted as the Simmons came with Jacob, Twist, OMG, and just about every awesome teen celebrity you could think of.

"Where are Unique Royalty?" Star and Beauty asked loudly. We turned to look at them. "So we're friends now?"

"No, bitches. We just felt like being nice. No need for the public to know that we hate each other." Isis and I said with an attitude like Beauty and Star.

"I don't know why. You're performance sucked. Can anyone say auto toned?" Star rolled her eyes. Isis, Jari, Brittany, Juno, and I almost fell out laughing.

"Oh. You poor, poor girls. Ain't nobody got time for y'all and y'all pettiness. Incredimazible? Shit." Brittany smirked.

"You should be singing, Where the album at, where the album at? Where the album at, where the album at? If the album ready, holla right back." Jari sang. We looked around waiting for the sound of an album then laughed when they couldn't say anything and we strutted away to talk to other people. Everyone "Ooh'ed" at the way we fucked over them.

"Can you get me Diggy's number?" Kayla asked me as Diggy passed by us. He stopped, turned to look at Kayla, and came our way.

"Hello, beautiful. What's your name?" Diggy asked as he took Kayla's hand and kissed it.

"Kayla Williams. Artemis and Juno's older cousin." Kayla smiled.

"Artemis, you never told me you had an older and very much attractive cousin. How old ate you, sweetheart?" Diggy smiled.

"I turned eightheen two days ago on the twenty-eighth." Kayla answered.

"I turned eighteen in March." Diggy smiled. They went off to talk, leaving me alone.

"Yo. Princess, that was an amazing performance. I'm Trevor Jackson." Trevor Jackson smiled at me.

"Thank you. Call me Artemis me, Trevor." I smiled as I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"You too. You're with Prince, right?" Trevor asked.

"Yeah. That's my dude." I smiled.

"Yeah. I saw y'all on the carpet. He dipped you into a kiss." Trevor laughed.

"I wasn't ready nor prepared for that. They made it up on the spot as a joke." I laughed with him.

"Yeah. I heard the boys can be like that. Well I'll caught up with you later, Artemis." Trevor smiled and walked away. I smiled as I went to talk to the different teens. I bumped my hip against Twist and bumped mine back, I ruffled Babydoll's hair and she slapped my butt, and I kissed Young Marqus's cheek like a boss before anyone saw me.

"You think you're slick." Prince said as he wrapped his arms around me. "I saw you kiss Marqus's cheek."

"Oops! No one was supposed to see me. I tried to be a ninja." I laughed as Myles played Red Nose. I looked at Prince. We've been practicing our Red Nose together. "Let's go."