Mr Wrong or Mr Right

EPILOGUE 

When my parents died I didn't cry.

I was 18 getting ready to go to college, they wanted me to stay home for college , they didn't want me to go away, which made no sense because they never acted like they wanted me home .

And plus they're not paying a dime, My scholarship payed for everything, I had enough money to buy a room to myself , a car, pay for tuition, textbooks and everything else to my laptop and bedsheets. And I still have Money left over!!!

They died in a car accident, if they would've at least help me pack maybe God would've spared them, while I was packing they decided to go to dinner.

I remember my dad's exact words "That little slut she's moving away so she can do the devil's deed, The Lord will deal with you, I will not stand here and witness this" they left. In their way they ran into a truck containing methane. And the rest I don't even want to talk about it.

Anyways, I was sad but it's the same feeling I would've had if a stranger had died. Cause that's what they were strangers .I thought eventually I would miss them but I never did.  

I remember people feeling sad for me , I really didn't care. The whole time I lived with them they never really bonded with me. It was always try harder , you little slut, that's not good enough, stay in your room. I never did anything wrong really , I probably would've but I was under surveillance all the time.

My mom was the principal at the school and my dad was the pastor at church.

I've been a good girl, the usual normal boring, life until recently. This year seem worth all the boring and cruel days I spent as a teenager.  

The overprotective parents, being locked in my room 24/7, never allowed to hang with friends because I might get "raped" or worse.  

Only time leaving the house is for school and church and then I go straight home after . Which didn't really give me a break because my mom was the principal at the school and my dad was the pastor at church.

I loved my parents in a way but seriously they must've done something really bad as a teenager for locking me up as a child. I don't have that childhood friend that I have memories with. My teen life was spent all on books, homework , and sleeping oh and eating, yep! eating, Lots and lots of it. 

Thankfully, I have a high metabolism.

On the other hand sleeping had done me well, cause I've grown well. I'm 5'7 , brown skinned, thick in all the right places, as in C cup and a big booty. I'm what you call slim phat cause other than my boobs and booty I'm sexy. My hair touches the tip of my butt now thanks to the 5 years I went natural, and I was ready to go on an adventure and face what the world threw my way.