Chapter 13: A new friend

A message from your evil over lord: hello there agents *looks around* there are evil bunion forces at work in Coco land and it must be stopped! Okay, yeah, sheesh stop with the weird looks, it wasn't what you came here for! XD Please COMMENT and vote if you likey this bookey, if you don't like it, or...of you like PIE!!

p.s. 15 VOTES TILL NEXT CHAPPY! Sorry I wouldn't do this but I need time...*grins sheepishly*

Chapter 13:

It’s at times like these that you feel like a turtle. That’s right a turtle...a clueless turtle, or… a lost turtle…and now I’m just confusing myself. Shaking my head I took a deep calming breath, the sweet smell of the warm sweet breeze lingering in the air.

The sun, for once, instead of trying to burn me alive, seemed to lightly touch my skin, leaving behind a tepid glow. Just as I was about to actually go into the water we all appeared to have made a decision, and when I say ‘all’ I mean that my Grandma just got sun burnt and I’m trying not to piss my pants laughing at the agitated, uncomfortable look on her face.

Everyone quickly piled into the truck, May still in her slinky underwear, draping her dress on top while the guys kept their shirts off. Most of the ranch hands were huddled around May so it was a surprise when one came to sit by me. He had a beautiful sun kissed tan, mischevious chocolate brown eyes and dark blonde hair. He gave me a small smile as he sat down next to me.

“Hey. Rayne right?” I nodded briefly still trying to figure out what he wanted exactly. “I was wondering if…since you seem nice and all…maybe…” He scratched the back of his head, a sheepish smile spreading across his lips. “I know I haven’t been all that nice to you, none of us have but I mean you’ve lasted this long so…” he trailed off, biting his lip before letting out a big whoosh of air through his mouth. “There’s this hoe down coming up and there’s this girl I really like and you’re quite pretty and the girl won’t  take me seriously and I want to dance with her and…” it was only at this point that he decided to pause and breathe in again while he ran one hand through his dark, honey blonde hair while the other gripped the seat.

Shooting him a small smile I placed my hand over his. “Sure, I’ll help you get this girl you like so much.” He broke out into a grin giving my hand a squeeze.

“Thanks Rayne you’re amazing. I owe you big time!” He then proceeded to surprise me as he engulfed me in a warm side-hug, crushing me to his chest.

“I-I…can’t…breath!” I managed to wheeze out as he finally let go of me with a guilty grin.

“S-sorry. Got a bit carried away.” Rolling my eyes I gave him a playful shove, shooting him a mock glare in the process. “I’m Daniel by the way.”

“Well its nice to meet you Daniel.” I batted my lashes in an exaggerated manner and pouted my lips out. We stared at each other for a moment before both of us broke out into random laughter, clutching our stomachs and trying to breathe in between each laugh.

“Th-that wasn’t even that funny! Why the hell are we still lau-laughing?!” Even as I said this I was trying to stop the persistent bouts of giggles from escaping my lips.