Chapter 52

SO GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've posted the first chapter of my new Daryl Dixon story "My Damaged Savior!" I know it's only one chapter (for right now) but it would mean a lot if you guys would go and check it out and comment what you think! People seem to already be enjoying it and I hope the rest of you do too!!!!

*waves frantically* HI NEW FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 195 followers now!! Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ver 58,000 reads, over 1,700 votes, over 700 comments and my sotry is number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go follow my fan twitter if you haven't already! Chupacabra_94

There were a lot of good guesses as to what was in the bag in the last chapter but I guess you'll have to wait and see what it really is :P

Here's the next chapter Nords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--

Things were a little tight now in the cabin. While the Grimes family stayed in the master bedroom and Daryl, Sophia and I stayed in the attic the rest was pretty tight. Hershel and his daughters stayed in one room, Merle stayed in another, and Glenn gave up his room for Morales and the family.

Glenn ended up on the couch. Though I don't think he minded because I knew he definitely wasn't going to share a room with Merle. Even though Merle was being as nice and respectable as he could be I knew if Glenn tried to room with him things would turn out bad.

Rick had insisted on a celebration of Morales and his family returning. Merle and Daryl had gone out to track some game while the rest of us prepared to have a fire. Lori was in the kitchen with Sophia preparing food and surprisingly I was helping. I was never good at cooking.

When Merle and Daryl came back they set to skinning the small deer and rabbits they had found quickly before throwing them into the pot that was over the fire. By the time dinner was ready we were all gathered around. Merle, Daryl, Sophia, and I stayed a little further back from the group as always.

After dinner we all stayed around the fire just catching up. Beth decided to sing to celebrate.

They hung a sign up in our town

if you live it up, you won't

live it down

So, she left Monte Rio, son

Just like a bullet leaves a gun

With charcoal eyes

and Monroe hips

She went and took